Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone know of a great tv download site

shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    does anyone know of a great tv torrent download site that has just about everything. im looking for the live action ninja turtle series to download. so if anyone knows of a great site it would be greatly appreciated

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Might wanna try BitMeTV.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Retired
    wrong section + check the bittorrent section, MANY have asked this before !!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Faint BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    BitMeTV is for general tv only I suppose. Don't really know where you can find anything like that ninja stuff you want. Might not wanna try BitTorrent, use eMule

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    zeroslave
    Quote Originally Posted by decrot View Post
    does anyone know of a great tv torrent download site that has just about everything. im looking for the live action ninja turtle series to download. so if anyone knows of a great site it would be greatly appreciated
    tvnzb.com

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    actually i think you'll find that if you can get onto bitmetv you can find quite a wide variety of tv material, a lot more than any other torrent site's i've come across in my time...

however first you would need an invite..

i can guarentee you now there is 10.75gb of tmnt episodes on there.

DO NOT PM ME ASKING FOR ANY INVITES THOUGH

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    tvtorrents.com is good

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    if you don't know anyone that can get you an invite, then you will find tvjunkies is an upcoming tv site where i think you may be able to get an invite to.

register to ThePeerGroup and find the section for tvjunkies, there you will find a thread to request for an invite.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Does bitemetv have dvd releases of television series? or is it mostly avi computer files...?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    n00b BT Rep: +2
    They have both.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast