Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exgirlfriend - serious replies only please

limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    Im not from english spoken country. I really don't understand if this was necessary, i speak 4 languages, do i need to know your usa language which isn't even the same as UK english, basicly you speak wrong english. Isn't this offtopic ? Can i have my own oppinon ? Or do i have to follow the usa traditions in this forums to be able to talk "inteligent" bullshit like you do all the time, especiyl on lounge.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #22
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by limesqueezer View Post
    Im not from english spoken country. I really don't understand if this was necessary, i speak 4 languages, do i need to know your usa language which isn't even the same as UK english, basicly you speak wrong english. Isn't this offtopic ? Can i have my own oppinon ? Or do i have to follow the usa traditions in this forums to be able to talk "inteligent" bullshit like you do all the time, especiyl on lounge.
    It's not a matter of language at all, it is a matter of form.

You can observe form and still post your pish, if you like.*

By the way, this is The Drawing Room, not The Lounge...

*Note how easy on the eyes my post is.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #23
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Everose View Post
    She's a loner. Spirituality, work & family. Girlfriends from work & church.

All that, Busy, and bug off.

Sorry, zapjb. My way of saying she sounds special and I hope it works for the both of you, in which ever way the both of you want it too.
    Eh? I'm just saying that being Unitarian doesn't sound crazy. You fuck off cos for some reason you have a bug up your ass.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #24
    limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    You are a real christian & patriot sir. I wonder how many ex-christian girlfriends you had. All you need to do when you go out with a religious fanatic girl is to convince her, that you are the same religion like she is and you got yourself a new toy. The problem is that such girls give it to everybody "holy" enough. Easy girls come and go, unless you got a lot of cash.

5. The Drawing Room   -   #25
    Poster
    You are a real christian & patriot sir. I wonder how many ex-christian girlfriends you had. All you need to do when you go out with a religious fanatic girl is to convince her, that you are the same religion like she is and you got yourself a new toy. The problem is that such girls give it to everybody "holy" enough. Easy girls come and go, unless you got a lot of cash.

I hear tell the same can be said for easy boys.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #26
    Mr JP Fugley's Avatar Frog Shoulder BT Rep: +4
    Hoi, spammers, the chap wanted serious (presumably on-topic) answers only.

Some people.
    "there is nothing misogynistic about anything, stop trippin.
    i type this way because im black and from nyc chill son "

7. The Drawing Room   -   #27
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Thanks to everyone so far EXCEPT the citrus molester.

@VB I've done this dance with her before. She doesn't like to say whats really going on. Like a lot of us, she's got a blind spot. And it's an inward one.

A friend gave me advice which I'll take. He said invite her to coffee just to catch up. Do that a couple more times. And don't escalate. Like no dinner, movies or sex.

I know her. If she's interested this will drive her crazy. And when we've had a thing in the past. From casual to serious. It's doesn't work if she has the power. If I'm too attentive, nice, etc. But when I keep her guessing. Not mean. Just on the nice side of blase. Then she's sweet, passionate & lustful. I know, yes I know. So I might not be able to hold out.

I'm not IN love with any of my exs. I love them & want the best for them.

With her she's a giver (subtlety intended). No give & take like my other gfs. And this time around I want her to be able to receive. I know this is codependent. And probably won't work.

But I want to try. If I force this upon her. She will punish me, for making her take a look inside. To see her long standing issue.

So I have to be careful. Protect myself, cause no harm & TRY to help. I helped a few women through things like this. And it has given me great joy.

But I'll see. This is one of the few times if not the first time I've written about my life on the net. At least at this depth.

So thanks for the constructive. comments. And those of you who don't have the personal experience & or intelligence. Go to the Lounge. This is not the lounge.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #28
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    Thanks to everyone so far EXCEPT the citrus molester.

@VB I've done this dance with her before. She doesn't like to say whats really going on. Like a lot of us, she's got a blind spot. And it's an inward one.

A friend gave me advice which I'll take. He said invite her to coffee just to catch up. Do that a couple more times. And don't escalate. Like no dinner, movies or sex.

I know her. If she's interested this will drive her crazy. And when we've had a thing in the past. From casual to serious. It's doesn't work if she has the power. If I'm too attentive, nice, etc. But when I keep her guessing. Not mean. Just on the nice side of blase. Then she's sweet, passionate & lustful. I know, yes I know. So I might not be able to hold out.

I'm not IN love with any of my exs. I love them & want the best for them.

With her she's a giver (subtlety intended). No give & take like my other gfs. And this time around I want her to be able to receive. I know this is codependent. And probably won't work.

But I want to try. If I force this upon her. She will punish me, for making her take a look inside. To see her long standing issue.

So I have to be careful. Protect myself, cause no harm & TRY to help. I helped a few women through things like this. And it has given me great joy.

But I'll see. This is one of the few times if not the first time I've written about my life on the net. At least at this depth.

So thanks for the constructive. comments. And those of you who don't have the personal experience & or intelligence. Go to the Lounge. This is not the lounge.
    Sounde like you're of a serious mind and have a good handle on things (don't read anything in to that).

Best of luck to you and the lady, Zap.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

9. The Drawing Room   -   #29
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    Well don't know if i understand it right, but u did see boath at same time and they knew about it, than its about sex. Some girl once wanted to go out with me back in high school, i said ok why not, cause she was all crazy about it. After 2 week she told me that her best friend would like to go out with me also. At first i though she was joking or she wants to replace herself with the other, but they wanted me boath. After a month or soo i quit on boath, if u can call that quitting, it was wierd, funny that she didn't get it for another 2 weeks or soo. U can't start seriously with christian girls that don't know what they want and are desperate to fuck.
    I just gotta' ask...are you saying christian girls are especially easy, and if so in comparison to what?

In my experience religious women are hardly easy :/

And zap, I just keep reading it as "hippie" when someone refers to "sprituality" :/
    Last edited by Snee; 08-29-2006 at 11:20 PM. Reason: Hot secks

10. The Drawing Room   -   #30
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    You don't like spirituality or hippies? Or both?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast