Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Exgirlfriend - serious replies only please

zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Serious replies only please.

Ok I'm on a dry streak. Not fun. I'm limited because I don't go with crazy chicks. And I'm not a hunk (good looking - yes) & not rich.

Ex is fine & very upbeat & spiritual. About 3-4 years ago we went together for ~6-7 months. Saw her (yes) 2-6x a year for the following 2 years or so. At one time I had two girlfriends. Her & another. Not bragging just background. Open & honest with both. They each had their assigned nights. And knew I was seeing another & were fine with it. Other was average but very nice & kind. Then the fine one wanted to be exclusive. Ended it with average gal. Ended on friendly terms with fine one a month & a half later. So I was SOL again.

So anyways out of the blue the fine one calls. Says she saw my car with a 4sale sign. I said no, I've had another car for a year. Yada yada she's fine, I'm fine. I'm lying. I'm lonely. For a good slap & tickle yes. But to as large a degree or more, intimacy. Asked her if she'd been up to anything or anywhere exciting, she said no. I told her about 3 exciting trips I've been on.

So her "real" reason for calling. She knows somebody who needs spiritual help. I don't walk on water. But I work on my spirituality. And I've helped & been helped by others before. So yeah she can give the guy (a stranger to her) my phone number.

Then she says, "It's good to know I can always count on you. And you can always count on me if you need anything." So I do believe her "real" reason.

But I'm wondering if she's up for some slap & tickle? 99.99% she's single. I'd like more. But I don't think she's up for that. Thus far I've decided to play it cool & call her in about a week & a half.

So what do you think? Please, constructive comments only. Thanks.
    Last edited by zapjb; 08-26-2006 at 07:47 PM.

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Okayyyy

She's up for a fuck. Seriously.

Neva hoid uv slap and tickle before.

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    She has you in her mind and hence refers to you to her friends - whether this is a sexual thing is up to you to decipher. If you want to make this into something more with her then i suggest accepting the dude.. (her friend) hence you will have more incommon etc.
    What do you want? quicky or real?

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I fine the hardest thing is just being yourself . Does n't matter that your member can crush walnuts .

You have a good heart ,we can see it so will she . Move on find new lady friend , it drives them nuts !

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    @100% The guys is a stranger to her.

And the chance of real, do you mean 4ever? Nah 4ever, very very very slim. But it's always been real with us.

@pm The problem is most (99%) of the women I attract are nuts. I know, I know. But not this one.
    Last edited by zapjb; 08-26-2006 at 08:06 PM.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    She 's playing you , talk to one of her girrrrl friends to hear the truth .

To be honest I give bad advice in love and sex , but I still try .

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    She's a loner. Spirituality, work & family. Girlfriends from work & church. And I don't know any of them.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    You don't have children Zap ? Your lucky then .

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    I don't know for sure. And the older I get I don't know about the kids thing. I mean if I have a kid out there & I get to participate, great. But to start one now? Wow unless the mother is superwoman.

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by zapjb View Post
    She's a loner. Spirituality, work & family. Girlfriends from work & church. And I don't know any of them.
    The cynical side of me (that is to say, the left side) would advise she is indeed nuts, probably homicidal.

Bottom line:

Go for the 'slap-n-tickle', on your schedule, and on the appointed night tell her she has to go to the bathroom while you check her purse for weapons.

Hope this is serious enough.

Enjoy!
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast