Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: I Need Girl Help Lol

Poster
    His former "old lady" is now my wife. 
    There you go - proof that women do want to be respected. I recommend listening to what j2k4 said in the above post.

Good luck

2. Lounge   -   #12
    The chicks thing depends on who you hang out with. I am almost 20 now and I have called women chicks for most of my life. Some chicks do find it offensive, but in the scene I hang out in chicks is usually thought of as just a term for girls. Much like for guys we use dudes. Granted if you are talking to a women who is older or not into the scene then don't use chick! You just have to know when to use it.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Yeah, actually girls arround here dont mind being called chicks that much, but I understand your point j2k4. Well, I have a lot more confidence now and I am goign to ask tomorrow PROBABLY, if the right moment comes up.. Im really damn nervous but I think its gonna happen.. If it doesnt, I will be really pissed, but heh Ill prolly just laugh abuot the whole dam thing a month after like always..

@skweeky- thanks, that post really built me sum confidence about this whole thing.. Now I feel a lot more better about this..

4. Lounge   -   #14
    FvKin GeniuS :D
    let me GIVE U SOME ADVICE hommie

im da same age as you rite da first i ask a girl out was 4th grade she said no i think because i was really

nervous LoL and i was acting like a DIK

but in fifth grade i asked a girl out and i acted my self and i wasent nervous becasue i had other problems on

my head so it didnt really bother me she said yes i was LIKE yeaaa (in my head LoL) So try to think of

some shit that is bothering u when u ask her out so u are not nervous but u clam itee playa
    Board rule: max 500x150 Pixels (w x h)

https://filesharingtalk.com/sigs/albegaleeeee.jpg

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Its like the old guy said never pass up a chance, talk to the woman, dont just blurt it out and relaaax.

dont swear too much its ok when its funny and its only funny if its timed right,

and hey if none of that works you can always club her over the head and drag her by the hair back to your cave like they did in the olden fuckin days!

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Originally posted by Manny Calavera@7 May 2003 - 00:30
    and hey if none of that works you can always club her over the head and drag her by the hair back to your cave like they did in the olden fuckin days!
    Thats my plan B!!

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    btw she is nervus about going out too..so dont feel like you are the only one. She might become your best g/f and you will be all loose and stuff around her after then

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Wolfmight's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by sk8punk151+7 May 2003 - 02:39--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (sk8punk151 @ 7 May 2003 - 02:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Manny Calavera@7 May 2003 - 00:30
    and hey if none of that works you can always club her over the head and drag her by the hair back to your cave like they did in the olden fuckin days&#33; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp; &nbsp;
    Thats my plan B&#33;&#33; [/b][/quote]
    That&#39;s barbarian dateing right?

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord

10. Lounge   -   #20
    yeah.. ask her out definitely... i liked this one girl for about 4 months before i ever said anything (way stupid)... one of my friends kinda asked her how she felt about me (2nd mistake- listening to him) ... he said that she said she would like to go out w&#092; me, but she had some things she was struggling with... i talked to her later (after hearing this, and thinking, great, shes gonna say yes, cause thats what ive been told)... well.. turns out that "thing she was struggling with" was that she liked another guy... so.. i was blindsided there... that really sucked... have to wonder if id asked her earlier (ie: as soon as i knew i liked her)... if she wouldve said yes, cause maybe she wouldnt have been so into this other guy @ that point.... oh well though.. you learn from it i guess.. i sure did ...

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast