Thread: NOt enough par files?

Ok quite new to newsgroups so bear with me. d/loaded kameo for the 360 and ran quickpar (autofix) it said that it was missing about 200 parts so I added them manually but it is still saying that it is missing 61 parts and there are no more par files to use. Tried to extract anyway but just came up with error.

Any help please?

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    If you search http://www.binsearch.info/ you might find a RE: with some more pars. Usually more pars are requested if there isn't enough.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    Thanks MultiForce did as you suggested but there was nothing there. Should I just delete the lot or is it not totally useless?

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    Is it Kameo_Elements_Of_Power_Pal_XBOX360 that you where downloading?

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Retired
    Do you use a payserver?

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    Yes it was Kameo_Elements_Of_Power_Pal_XBOX360 and yes I do use a pay server.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    Then I dunno. Looks complete on Giganews but I can't download to check it out right now.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Only two thoughts you could try and repair a few of the rars with winrar..Then check if you have enough pars...If this does not work try an incomplete channel on IRC to download an individual rar(the most corrupt one) then check to see if you have enough pars.