Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New NewsHosting Website (70 day retention!!)

omg that is big rentension

2. Newsgroups   -   #22
    I personally think that the 70d retention newshosting offers is good enough, I know Giganews has 90d but I can't justify paying $5 more a month for a measley 20d more of retention.

3. Newsgroups   -   #23
    loria248
    I choose Newshosting.com for its speed, long term retention and reliable service. Beside newshosting.com, Usenet-News.com is also damn good.. check googling and read some review/compar, NH and Usenet-News (giganews too) always stay on top

4. Newsgroups   -   #24
    FriLock's Avatar Mr. Fantabulous
    Newshosting is badass, I signed up for their NHXL unlimited plan and got a free shirt

Nothing but great service all around

5. Newsgroups   -   #25
    visionaryone
    Usenetserver.com have announced a 90 day retention with no added cost. You can actually use it now on test.usenetserver.com if your a member.

6. Newsgroups   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by visionaryone View Post
    Usenetserver.com have announced a 90 day retention with no added cost. You can actually use it now on test.usenetserver.com if your a member.
    That sounds kewl, but I asked UNS support and they didn't know anything about it, where did you get that info?

7. Newsgroups   -   #27
    visionaryone
    lol support told me, and i have been grabbing 75 day old binaries with ease recently.

8. Newsgroups   -   #28
    lol support told me, and i have been grabbing 75 day old binaries with ease recently.
    Cool Beans, I think Newshosting is planning to increase their retention again too because I can grab binaries as old as 86 days, I heard a rumor on Slyck that they might go to 120 day retention

9. Newsgroups   -   #29
    FriLock's Avatar Mr. Fantabulous
    Quote Originally Posted by digitrifecta View Post
    Cool Beans, I think Newshosting is planning to increase their retention again too because I can grab binaries as old as 86 days, I heard a rumor on Slyck that they might go to 120 day retention
    Does anyone know if that is true, is Newshosting really boosting their retention to 120 days?

If it is true that would be awesome !

10. Newsgroups   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by FriLock View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by digitrifecta View Post

Does anyone know if that is true, is Newshosting really boosting their retention to 120 days?

If it is true that would be awesome !
    I read in a thread on slyck.com that highwinds owns newshosting and highwinds has huge server farms so the upgrade would be easy, they probably are

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast