Thread: Community Rep

Quote Originally Posted by carpenoctum View Post
    Yes we're watching you

lol j/k
    just let me turn the camera on

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    B O O S BT Rep: +1
    Bad news Bad news

Is it true that "Community Staff" have access to IP address Filesharingtalk members?

So now every person who offer invites to this sites: FTN, F***, Bit**, FSC,BitmeTV, x264, torrentleech, E***o, u*** , Sc*, ..., will be banned on this torrent sites community?

Nice nice

Congratulation
    Last edited by blekitna; 08-29-2006 at 09:12 PM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    tetrakis's Avatar Nucleophile BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    yeah, i don't feel very comfortable with this. While although i guess it's nice to have someone making sure rules of other sites are followed, it does feel a little like gestapo tactics to enforce it like this. We have no idea who they are or who they are admins for, but they're watching all of our posts looking for "rule breakers." Are they going to start dummy threads to try and trap people too? I don't know, sounds a bit sketchy to me.

I'm proabably just paranoid, but it'll be interesting to see if randomly everybody starts getting all of their accounts disabled.
    Last edited by tetrakis; 08-29-2006 at 08:47 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Dr. Lecter's Avatar Zeppelin For Life BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    RealitY just wrote:
    "Reagrding access to members information only the staff here at FST has access to that.."
    It's good 2 know that they can't have access 2 our pm box or see more details on us.

Edit:
    Like blekitna wrote, from now on we won't b able 2 post any trade in the BitTorrent Invites Section 'cause all the popular & known private trackers are banning trading in open forums like here.... adding 2 that the gestapo is here....
    what will be the use of the invite section ? trading only Demonoid invites ?
    Last edited by Dr. Lecter; 08-29-2006 at 08:54 PM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    A nice idea and thanks for having us here

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Quote Originally Posted by blekitna View Post
    Is it true that "Community Staff" have access to IP address Filesharingtalk members?

So now every person who offer invites to this sites: FTN, F***, Bit**, FSC,BitmeTV, x264, torrentleech, E***o, u*** , Sc*, ..., will be banned on this torrent sites community? [/B]
    They DO NOT have access and many of them have been members here for some time. This simply makes it clear who they are and stops any scammers from acting as staff and makes clear that scammers will be dealt with here as on those sites. Also most sites having these rules find selling of invites and such the banable offenses...

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Chewie's Avatar Chew E. Bakke
    Not all Community Staff are as tight on regulations as our friend Tmist.

14 replies and not one single post picks up on the very reason that this has come about...
    Scammers.
    Wouldn't it be nice if the guy who's using a BitmeTV account obtained by scamming you were to be banned from all bt sites with a representative at Community Staff level at FST?

I thought you'd brighten up at that.
    There isn't a bargepole long enough for me to work on [a Sony Viao] - clocker 2008

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    kimii's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Well. If you abide by the wishes of the communities, you shouldn't be paranoid about anything. Those communities have provided a lot for their users, so at least people could do is respect their rules.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    B O O S BT Rep: +1
    I write it one more time
    Maybe moderators from torrent sites think about this

It's absurdity

Trust me that ,many, many good and honest people from torrent sites were banned because somebody HERE has the same "username" as person from torrent site

Moderators from torrent sites think that every person have reserved his "username" on every torrent sites or forums
    (and why moderators think that 2 other person - are the same person )

PARANOIA
    Last edited by blekitna; 08-29-2006 at 09:36 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    hi, i would like to apoligise about my post -- it was late and i found it offensive that people were trying to trade certain things they are not allowed to, yes i am tight with regulations - but it is for good reason, im simply worried about our safety, your safety - everyones.

just to settle it, we do not have any access to staff tools, i can personally not see any - all i see are forums and threads.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast