Thread: Best site for HDTV content

tetrakis's Avatar Nucleophile BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Personally, i love Bit-HDTV (open signups still i think, otherwise pm me for an invite). Are there any other good ones? HDTV torrents is complete shite!!!

edit: ooops, i meant to put this in the main bittorrent section....please delete this for me....sorry!
    Last edited by tetrakis; 09-01-2006 at 03:11 PM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    i have hd***s

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    lots of hd files in silu.info, but as you see , it is chinese , and public tracker.
    i've even seen silu's files in TL.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    duynghia's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +2
    I downloaded some HD movies from Silu.info. They have many HD movies, but many of them aren't really HD. 3 titles I downloaded are "Internal Affairs", "The girl next door" and "The silence of the lambs". Only "Internal Affairs" is HD, "The silence of the lambs" is actually upscaled from DVD version of that movie, and "The girl next door" has many broken frames.
    I prefer releases from THOR... but not from Silu.info, just because some times their releases are good, some times are bad.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by berserk1980 View Post
    lots of hd files in silu.info, but as you see , it is chinese , and public tracker.
    i've even seen silu's files in TL.
    OK , no problem

we download , you translate LOL

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by vipoftheworld View Post
    I downloaded some HD movies from Silu.info. They have many HD movies, but many of them aren't really HD. 3 titles I downloaded are "Internal Affairs", "The girl next door" and "The silence of the lambs". Only "Internal Affairs" is HD, "The silence of the lambs" is actually upscaled from DVD version of that movie, and "The girl next door" has many broken frames.
    I prefer releases from THOR... but not from Silu.info, just because some times their releases are good, some times are bad.
    i dunno how about your chinese , but i am sure they have clear info about their
    files. if it is not a real hd , they will tell you.
    btw:if anyone need some chinese<-->english , i can help you. but as you see,
    my english is terrible

btw again: if you wanna dl from china , DO NOT use azureus or utorrent , just use BitComet , 99% chinese ppl use BC.
    if you use azureus , speed will be fucking slow!!!!!
    Last edited by berserk1980; 09-01-2006 at 06:12 PM.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    ‹^› ‹(•¿•)› ‹^› BT Rep: +1
    I'd say HDBits.