Thread: SCT- Help!

i was invited to sct and when i try to make my account i got some connection error and my account did not actived. they sent me that email that i can active my account but when i press that i got on error Login failed!
    Username or password incorrect what went wrong? i can still use that password recovery but still have that same error

so can someone from staff or user help me get my account active plaese!!!

username was:salkku

help mee!!!
    Last edited by vsalkku; 09-03-2006 at 07:06 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Probably banned your account or something if you got the invite on a public forum like this hopefully thats not what happened good luck bro.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    @deuce6000 : no, it`s not banned, it wasn`t activated succesfully (i.e. the account doesn`t exist). shit happens.

@vsalkku : try to talk to the person that invited you

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    man who invited me just say - shit happens life is a bitch! no help from him then...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster
    Which means your either out of luck or if your able to talk to another member of ScT then maybe s/he may help.

Some say I've got a bad attitude, but that don't change the way I feel about you!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Or perhaps the account WAS created. Sometimes if you get login errors you have a bad cookie. Try clearing your cookies and it will ussually let you login with the correct login info. Good luck either way.