Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Horror/Comedy movie trackers

Does anyone know of any trackers that are specifically known for just horror or comedy film torrents?

Any info would be much appreciated.
    Thanks.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    http://www.horrorcharnel.kicks-ass.org ...invite only far as I know (0 for me atm )...not a big tracker, they are having some probs right now...but good enough for me...
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    i don't think that there exists any (good) "horror-comedy only" tracker. you'll have more luck with what ever are you searching, if you look through some regular trackers

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsensei View Post
    http://www.horrorcharnel.kicks-ass.org ...invite only far as I know (0 for me atm )...not a big tracker, they are having some probs right now...but good enough for me...

I just took a look at the horrorchannelkicksass site. Looks pretty cool, Xsensi!
    Thanks for the link!

They're not taking any new members at this time...just like some other private trackers I'd like to check out.

I'm postive many others are being left out in the cold, as well.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Quote Originally Posted by gustafo View Post
    i don't think that there exists any (good) "horror-comedy only" tracker. you'll have more luck with what ever are you searching, if you look through some regular trackers
    I used open source trackers for about a month. To me, the private ones seem more safe ( I think?) faster and more reliable.

Not to say I haven't found some good movies and shows off public trackers. I did. I think it's more of a safety issue with opting to go with private ones.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    There used to be a good one named horrortopia and crazymazysworld. Not sure if they exist anymore. They may have been shut down or just renamed themselves. I know both offered a great range of horror flicks. Good luck in finding a site that does only horror.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    There used to be a good one named horrortopia and crazymazysworld. Not sure if they exist anymore. They may have been shut down or just renamed themselves. I know both offered a great range of horror flicks. Good luck in finding a site that does only horror.
    There are hardly any movies in horrortopia now. I just joined. They had a decent looking site and forum. Didn't look like much else though.Sigh!

Thanks for the info anyways though.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    They used to be a full tracker. Think they switched to forum based only about 2 years ago. Not entirely sure about their full story.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    They used to be a full tracker. Think they switched to forum based only about 2 years ago. Not entirely sure about their full story.
    They are pretty much forum based. They said they had books and all this, but their forum and links looks to be all what they have at this point. I went to the section where they put their e-books. I couldn't even click a link to download it.

I'm hoping horrorchannel-kicksass is better then this site?

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    I would recommend Zaerc Tracker 3. It's not a membership site, but it is a great community and there are seeds on most torrents for quite a while. Lots of older horror.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast