Thread: Nudie Bars

Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I love them.

Where else can I go and look at hawt boobies whilst eating $5.99, 9oz. sirloin with parmesan gravy and shrimp.

yo

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I love them.

Where else can I go and look at hawt boobies whilst eating $5.99, 9oz. sirloin with parmesan gravy and shrimp.
    Funny enough, I could care less.

I've haven't been to many strip clubs but when I'm eating my lunch or dinner, I prefer not to have a raging hard-on with no where to place it into.

Me and wifey went and had some drinks at a titty/billiard bar in DC and she thought it quite funny that I had to hide my front everytime I got up.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post
    I love them.

I've haven't been to many strip clubs but when I'm eating my lunch or dinner, I prefer not to have a raging hard-on with no where to place it into.

Me and wifey went and had some drinks at a titty/billiard bar in DC and she thought it quite funny that I had to hide my front everytime I got up.
    You get a chubby at the tit bar? Sicko.

yo

4. Lounge   -   #4
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!

You get a chubby at the tit bar? Sicko.
    My titty bars and your titty bars are wayyyyy different.

5. Lounge   -   #5
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    I love them.

lawl

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)

yo