Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sct Ftn compare

Sct is good but they are not always the best. They brag bout pre times and yet I see on other sites had torrents least an hour before they do. When I actually point it out that they are not first they get all huffy and puffy and say go away noob we dont want you here. Yea they been good and fast in the past and somtimes in the present. But their attitude will be their downfall

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    How hard is it to get an Sct invite? How do their invite systems work? And how long have they been around? This is the first I've heard of them.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    pandapop's Avatar +OK 3fds/fog43/dfs5l BT Rep: +1
    ftn is better than sct in my opinion

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    ScT is the best site for speed. About pre's, yes in games they are most times the 1st

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    Both sites are amazing, but i would give my vote to FTN

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    How does BitM*** stack up vs these two?

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    u dont need to edit out that name, bitmetv dont mind their name being mentioned.
    bitmetv cant be compared with sct/ftn. bitmetv only do tv shows.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Bitmetv, Sct, FTN... all excellent sites. BitmeTV is best for anything TV-related (~9000 torrents). ScT of course is the best for anything, it even blows out BitmeTV's and FTN's pretimes completely out of the water. So ScT definately has my vote- 5600 torrents and 11000 users.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    LackOfInterest's Avatar O_o BT Rep: +2
    I'd say 6 out of 10 times ScT beats FTNs pre-times, usually only by a few minutes though. Either way if you are on either ftn or sct you are pretty much guaranteed. My vote goes to FTN though because of their freebies and because, as someone mentioned, the dont brag about their pretimes like ScT. Thats just my 2 cents though.
    Last edited by LackOfInterest; 09-19-2006 at 11:58 PM. Reason: spelling

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    just curious but now that its been brought up several times but.....
    "who brags about their pre times"?

all bragging does is bring negative attention and i dont know any real uploaders who want negative attention brought on themselves,so i doubt its the people actually doing the quick pre's.

so i am thinking maybe when people say sct brags they are referring to maybe a few 12 year olds running around with snotty noses and crappy diapers.
    Last edited by desototx; 09-21-2006 at 01:15 AM. Reason: edit

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast