Thread: Torrentbyte help

Looking to join torrentbyte is there an invite avail for this site?

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    PLEASE PLEASE read this "Torrent Sites With Invites" in "Important Topics".
    everyone comes here new and ask for TB,like TB is the last and best tracker in
    the universe.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    TB doesnt have invites, never did. They signups have been closed for quite sometime now.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by phooart View Post
    TB doesnt have invites, never did. They signups have been closed for quite sometime now.
    If you have TL dont bother with TB. Thats what i say and thats what i am doing. Although i did post one thread saying that i needed a TB account.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    If you have TL dont bother with TB
    i'm sick of ppl whoring TB...it's a great tracker with a great community...fact!

BETTER than TL!!
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    pcphil(movie maniac) BT Rep: +5
    TB does have an exceptionally good community, its very worth getting if you're into the BT world.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    If you have TL dont bother with TB
    i'm sick of ppl whoring TB...it's a great tracker with a great community...fact!

BETTER than TL!!
    On the contrary TL has more members....90,000 a think. More members....more peers and a damn lot of seeders. I know TB is the same but i guess i have to agree that TL is better. I can recall TB having slightly faster releases when i had it.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    not necessarely more members=more peers

TL maybe has more member but it also has A LOT OF NOOBS with low ratio...while TB has lots of peers from respected members and very good seeders...also most of TB members are power users...can u say that about TL??
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    gustafo's Avatar p2p bi4tch BT Rep: +3
    i think people would like to have a TB account because it's so hard to get in... TS was the same thing.

We (yes, i also don't have an account there) just have to wait with patience and maybe signups will open in near future

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    more members doesnt mean better
    bitsoup has about 95000 members, and a site like sct has only 10000 members. and that makes bitsoup better?

i like trackers for their close community spirit. oink is probably my favourite for this. imo the smaller the community = the tighter the bond between members = more willingness to seed.