Thread: Anyone a member at www.GameWallpapers.com ?

Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    I was wondering if anyone here was a member at www.GameWallpapers.com . You have to pay to get the high quality wallpapers for the better games, and there is one wallpaper that I want, that I can't find elsewhere.

I just wanted to know if anyone who's a member can get me that one wallpaper...

2. Games   -   #2
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    didnt you have a thread like this before?well anyways didnt you have a get around?

3. Games   -   #3
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by Rip The Jacker View Post
    I was wondering if anyone here was a member at www.GameWallpapers.com . You have to pay to get the high quality wallpapers for the better games, and there is one wallpaper that I want, that I can't find elsewhere.

I just wanted to know if anyone who's a member can get me that one wallpaper...
    Those damn sites.....making money for some wallpapers. They need to chill out.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

4. Games   -   #4
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    ya There just wallpapers I wonder how many people are stupid enough to actually pay for them!? Probably those damn rich kids
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

5. Games   -   #5
    Rip The Jacker's Avatar Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by Global Jihad View Post
    didnt you have a thread like this before?well anyways didnt you have a get around?
    I know a way to get around the 5 wallpaper views per day, but, for the better games, they reduce the quality of the wallpapers by 50%, so they look like shit. Members don't have the 5 wallpaper limit, and all the wallpapers look good.

http://www.gamewallpapers.com/wallpa...3A+Blood+Money

Pick any wallpaper and you'll see what I mean...

Seriously I can't imagine paying... for wallpapers... giant pictures really. =/ Stupid greedy websites.

6. Games   -   #6
    suprafreak6's Avatar Suprafreak6 is Back!
    how much does it cost for an account

7. Games   -   #7
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    20 dollars canadian per year
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."