Thread: What Program Do You Use?

Very Large Member
    Im just wondering what alternatives there are to DVDXcopy.Im using this at the moment but am getting tired of the "DVD Backup copy" screen it adds to the discs.
    The discs I copy are not protected so dont need any decryption.
    NERO advises me that,because my drives are on the same ide channel or something,that I shouldnt use it either so Im pretty stuck!

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    u should try recordnow max 4.50 works like a treat for dvd back ups, thats wot i use all the tome B)
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Very Large Member
    Is it available on kazaa mate?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    You should use DVD Shrink. It's excellent. You can compress DVDs to record them onto one disc. The quality's excellent (maybe not perfect - it depends on the size of the movie). You don't need any other software (like DVD Decrypter or Smart Ripper). Actually - you'll still need Nero to burn your disc.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I usually cut out the extras, and leave just the movie. That way I keep the DVD quality, and it fits on one disk. I use this tutorial. It takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes, from the time I insert the DVD, to the time that I have a copy in my hand. Works everytime, really easy to do. Simple software, available online.
    Proud member of MDS

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by jay973@6 May 2003 - 22:24
    Is it available on kazaa mate?
    yeah it is mate thats were i got it from
    [COLOR=red] [SIZE=14]Doing it My Way Now

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Let me tell you a couple more great things about DVD Shrink.
    You can keep or leave the extras just like with Smart Ripper, but you can also choose how much to compress each part by, so if you want to keep the extras but don't mind about the quality, you can compress them a lot keeping the quality of the main movie near-perfect.
    Also, it's free. Not free like everything on Kazaa is free, but really free - nobody is selling it.
    Besides these things, I think it's better than DVD2One because you don't need another program to rip from the DVD.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Very Large Member
    I use dvd shrink already.
    I just want to duplicate discs that have been made with that prog.