Thread: Dark Messiah of Might and Magic

Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    just played the demo of this and it's great,going to have to get a new graphics card to play this one.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

2. Games   -   #2
    Colt Seevers's Avatar P()()p!3 $CR/-\P3R$ BT Rep: +3
    Aye good game and I did like it although it did seem a bit s-s-s-s-stuttery in places.. and thats with 4gig of Ram and 7950GTX2... heres hoping they have still to optimise these things further.

3. Games   -   #3
    SirGray's Avatar .:Lucky:.™
    Well Im running the demo on....
    CPU : AMD Athlon(tm) XP 2000+ 1659 MHz
    RAM size : 1,023.48 MB
    OS Version: Microsoft Windows XP Professional Service Pack 1 (Build 2600)
    Video card: Radeon 9600 pro 512mb

And I dont get any stuttering, It runs as smooth as butter for me. I dont know what my settings are at, there at whatever they are at when you install it.
    KOS-MOS:"I have analyzed the situation,and by my current calculations I would say we are screwed."

4. Games   -   #4
    Gripper's Avatar Dexter's Apprentice.
    It was the sound that was stuttering on mine,so prehaps its a sound driver problem.
    Comparing Colts and sirgrays experience,it should run smooth as silk on colts if it ran well on sirgrays,t'is only a demo so they will probably have it sorted when they release it.
    They'll probably have to patch it within a couple of weeks,that's the norm nowdays.

All spelling mistakes and grammatical errors in my post's are intentional.

5. Games   -   #5

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by Gripper View Post
    It was the sound that was stuttering on mine,so prehaps its a sound driver problem.
    Comparing Colts and sirgrays experience,it should run smooth as silk on colts if it ran well on sirgrays,t'is only a demo so they will probably have it sorted when they release it.
    They'll probably have to patch it within a couple of weeks,that's the norm nowdays.
    Oh don't get me wrong 99% of the time the game ran smooth as silk, or smoother (if thats possible ) but there was one scene when opening a door or something and the game went into stutter-rap mode.. also the first time I played and got adrenaline up full for a nice slow-mo decapatation move, it jumped so badly all I saw was the aftermath not the slow motion death I was hoping for... again, this is just nit picking... I will defo still be buying it when released on steam I think... If anything just for the multiplayer, which sounds like it could be awesome... heres hoping.

6. Games   -   #6

Angry

Oh jeez I hope you don't have to use Steam "I hate hate hate it" to get this to play.
    I had my share of fun with Steam trying to get Halflife2 to work.
    atfer going to thier forum for advice to get to work adjusting my firewall,internet connection and ect.
    I never did instead I got alot of self rightous people telling me it was fault on my part it does'nt work.
    It's just sad you buy a game that should run on your computer and you have deal with added bullshit like Steam to run it.

I guess Dark Messiah of Might and Magic will be another game I won't buy to own if it relies on Steam to play.
    "Specs"
    CPU:High,some say I'm a legend in My own mind.
    Update! Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she's ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

7. Games   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Twigboy View Post
    Oh jeez I hope you don't have to use Steam "I hate hate hate it" to get this to play.
    I had my share of fun with Steam trying to get Halflife2 to work.
    atfer going to thier forum for advice to get to work adjusting my firewall,internet connection and ect.
    I never did instead I got alot of self rightous people telling me it was fault on my part it does'nt work.
    It's just sad you buy a game that should run on your computer and you have deal with added bullshit like Steam to run it.

I guess Dark Messiah of Might and Magic will be another game I won't buy to own if it relies on Steam to play.

Chill out, you can buy it as a stand alone product.
    No Steam.

8. Games   -   #8
    I'm happy then.
    Could never figure out why after buying Halflife2 at the store,the need to go through Steem to get the single player game to work.
    "Specs"
    CPU:High,some say I'm a legend in My own mind.
    Update! Overclocked - Achieved Demi God statis.
    Ram:If she's ready, so am I.
    Hard drive:Ready for access,larger than average.
    Bus speed:Not as fast as My truck.

9. Games   -   #9
    MCHeshPants420's Avatar Fake Shemp
    This one looks good, I'll need a decent action-rpg (incorporating elements of puzzle/platform/adventure games) by October as I'll have finally completed all of Oblivion by then...

10. Games   -   #10
    FreeDoom's Avatar Obsessed By Cruelty
    Looking forward to this i'm not much into action rpg's but this looks very good

Quote Originally Posted by MCHeshPants420 View Post
    ...by October as I'll have finally completed all of Oblivion by then...
    Huh? you're still playing Oblivion? sweet