Thread: A Paddy in need...

Im an Irish lad exiled in the US and crave tv shows from RTE in the Homeland or from the Beeb. Demonoid has kept me going for a good while with some quality torrents. But I feel a site like BitmeTV would have many more to quench my Gaelic thirst!

Am willing to trade Demonoid invite(s) for a BitmeTV one (sorry - wish I had some other in demand sites to trade).

Go raibh mile maith agaibh!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    Quote Originally Posted by sceilig View Post
    Im an Irish lad exiled in the US and crave tv shows from RTE in the Homeland or from the Beeb. Demonoid has kept me going for a good while with some quality torrents. But I feel a site like BitmeTV would have many more to quench my Gaelic thirst!

Am willing to trade Demonoid invite(s) for a BitmeTV one (sorry - wish I had some other in demand sites to trade).

Go raibh mile maith agaibh!
    i can give you tvjunkies if youre interested in it. its smaller than bitmetv, but the community there is nice and its starting to grow. it also has certain free leech torrents

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    I'd help you out if I could mate but don't have any BitmeTV invites. Best I can advise is to join UKNova....registration is open every day for a limited time. You just got to be lucky.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    syD's Avatar RETIRED
    yep, set it to your homepage and you'll probably get it within a day or two.
    never had it, but i hear its pretty good for british shows.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Thanks for the tips guys! I set my homepage to be uknova and today finally got in. Its a veritable treasure chest of BBC stuff. If I was a Cornation St or Eastenders fan I would be in torrent heaven. Its got some great comedies, documentaries and sports which is just right for me.
    Here's hoping an Irishnova site is in the works!

Am curious with this bitmetv site and how much, if any, Irish shows are posted on there. If someone has access, would they mind doing a quick search for "rte" or "irish" and either post or pm me a sample of the search results. If there isnt much returned then I can safely say that pretty much the only irish tv related torrents are the ones posted by the legends on demonoid/mininova.

Thanks!

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Its open now.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    bitmetv has only 1 irish release that i can see
    "Transferred from VHS tape - good quality - taken from an Irish TV broadcast from 1998 - looks at Opus Dei in Ireland"

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Thanks for checking j0hn - that settles that then for me.