Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pee'd at filemp3 dot org

Angry

For the second time I have been banned from www.filemp3.org

the first time I think ? was because my name was fu**awf although they werent good enough to tell me. I posted in thier forums without realising what my username was, I then signed up again and immediately apologised explaining I didnt have anything against them

I was then given a 2 week warning by gxo

the second... 2 reasons I think

#1 i was accused of spamming - i made a couple posts and none were spam or links to anything, just concerns about trackers being bad or something.

#2 up my seed ratio.

On both reasons, I tried to address them but they seem solid in thier money making scheme that if you cant pay and you cant spend so much time serving then you are not welcome.

So I am being banned for spamming but dont see how, and being banned for being poor enough not to have $60 a year to escape the problem that I cant upload to thier level of happiness, I replied to the problem on thier forum and was immediately slammed by a USER about DONT YOU UNDERSTAND, well I do understand, but what they dont understand is that I am not in a position to pay or serve. A crying shame that they treat people like this. I also replied again to the post and see they have been good enough to delete my second reply and use me as an example for anyone else in my position. call me a leech if u like BUT I GENUINELY CANT SERVE to thier expectations and cant afford to pay, I am not subsidising thier money for crack for me or my children, I dont have the money

Filemp3 can keep thier music, with a big huge {obsenity} for thanks.

They dont deserve to serve righteous reggae music that defends the poor whilst they are screwing them over... for being poor.

I am deeply upset about this.
    Last edited by lawdylawd; 09-12-2006 at 02:06 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Well if u were banned for ratio, then so be it - they don't force u to pay and if u can't maintain the minimum ratio requirement then maybe private trackers aren't for you

as for spamming, if staff felt u were spamming, then tough luck - and since ur ratio was obviously bad - that would make the decision easier to disable ur account.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I knew someone would take thier side. I dare say more people find it easier to take thier side than actually point out the problem.

Anyone who takes thier view must think that Guns and Roses made a tune called Civil War for money making purposes and not the message in the music, its blatently obvious which is more important to them.
    Last edited by lawdylawd; 09-12-2006 at 02:11 PM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    iStix's Avatar I'm rich b*ch!!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    It's your problem if you can't upload to minimum requarements... I have 30 Kb/s upload and still have a ratio ~ 3.0 So don't give a f*** about your explanations and other s***.... Filemp3 is one of the best.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    berserk1980's Avatar BERSERK BT Rep: +4
    you can use mininova , leech as you like , be a happy leecher!!!!!

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    what were u hoping us to say when u posted this thread?
    oh yes, filemp3 are bad, they have minimum ratio requirements, oh my, lets all gasp in amazement and disgust.

thats how private trackers work. u need to send back the same amount as u download. if u dont think u can manage that, then simply stop downloading, or download less.

like berserk said, perhaps mininova is the place for you. u can leech away at a full 5kB/s without having to send back

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Like I said, I knew you would take thier side, not a fraction of understanding for those who "GENUINELY" cant comply and are basically told "hey we can comply, why dont you go shove your head in somehwere dark, we dont give a crap about you"....

Not one mention of the spam accusation... typical.

Once again the minority loses... oh and lets just completely put this into perspective

quote from the guy who invited me to use the site

"if you hadnt posted in the forum, you would have been cool, me and my sister have been downloading loads from there for the longest time, and we dont have ratios any better than yours"

So for being outspoken I am being punished once again.

Lets hope you dont have to speak out on something that bothers you, regarless of how much.

Poxy fekkin power freaks.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    shosh's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    im sorry, but what was your justification for bitchin about free music again?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by lawdylawd View Post
    Like I said, I knew you would take thier side, not a fraction of understanding for those who "GENUINELY" cant comply and are basically told "hey we can comply, why dont you go shove your head in somehwere dark, we dont give a crap about you"....

Not one mention of the spam accusation... typical.

Once again the minority loses... oh and lets just completely put this into perspective

quote from the guy who invited me to use the site

"if you hadnt posted in the forum, you would have been cool, me and my sister have been downloading loads from there for the longest time, and we dont have ratios any better than yours"

So for being outspoken I am being punished once again.

Lets hope you dont have to speak out on something that bothers you, regarless of how much.

Poxy fekkin power freaks.
    If you don't like them, why are you whining about the fact that you can't get in???
    http://www.mininova.org/ <<<===== LMAO

Or even better: http://www.2torrents.com/ There you can d/l as you wish, when done, you need a password....
    I'll "serve" @ private trackers, you can hit n run on the public ones @ 2 ~ 3 KB/s.
    Who needs then damn H&R...
    Last edited by Pr1nc3; 09-14-2006 at 07:25 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    some sites do take into part if you seed files for a long time and your connection sucks. They wont mind much. As long as they see you making an effort. Its when you grab everything and send back nothing to other users they ussually ban you.
    As far as comments in the forums. I doubt they would accuse you of spamming if you werent doing so.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast