Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking for a bittorrent site with "Mac" Appz!

oo3's Avatar Supa Friendly AviatR
    Quote Originally Posted by viirin View Post
    yeah, i never figured out why I should want to donate to a site that I have never used before, nor have I even seen what they really have to offer.

I tend to find that Oink is the best as far as speedy downloads of mac apps are concerned. Unfortunately, there isn't an equally good place for mac games that I know of.

Exactly. OiNK does have what you're looking for BTW. That tracker usually always have the latest 1st party mac stuff.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    yeah, i never figured out why I should want to donate to a site that I have never used before, nor have I even seen what they really have to offer.

I tend to find that Oink is the best as far as speedy downloads of mac apps are concerned. Unfortunately, there isn't an equally good place for mac games that I know of.

Brokenstones (http://www.brokenstones.cn) is a decent site for all things mac, but much of the time I find that it's no faster then just using a public tracker, so... why not just use a public tracker? But it's worth checking out I guess.

Hey thanks for the info on brokenstones!
    Last edited by beth4205; 09-18-2006 at 12:19 AM. Reason: spelling
    "A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day."

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    If you haven't figured it out yet, it's oink.me.uk and it's invite-only.

They have a whole category for Mac apps.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by beth4205 View Post

Brokenstones (http://www.brokenstones.cn) is a decent site for all things mac, but much of the time I find that it's no faster then just using a public tracker, so... why not just use a public tracker? But it's worth checking out I guess.

Hey thanks for the info on brokenstones!

No problem

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    oo3's Avatar Supa Friendly AviatR
    brokenstones has open signups at the moment...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    TKA is a good site. They didn't have that donation thing when I signed up.. *shrug*
    The only part that I don't like is TKA doesn't allow Apple software usually. So you wont find iWork and iLife.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12