Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: if it's not fox news, it's not american?

GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki2GWdOIYxw

so fox are biased after all?

2. The Drawing Room   -   #2
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Is the rest of the media biased after all?

http://www.mediaresearch.org/notable...#Funny%20Clips
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

3. The Drawing Room   -   #3
    Busyman™'s Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!
    Note to self....nix the tivoing of approximately 2 shows to watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report.....................

Is your mother a whore? What? I'm not saying she's a whore. I'm just wondering out loud if she's a whore. All I'm saying is reasonable people who have banged your mother for money can disagree.

A prophylactic protecting Fox News from anything it might contract from it's extensive GOP cocksucking......?

Last edited by Busyman™; 09-15-2006 at 09:28 PM.

4. The Drawing Room   -   #4
    GepperRankins's Avatar we want your oil!
    i wanna watch that shit but my brother is uploading the world or something. so my interweb is clogged up and shit.

talking heads or columnists of oppinion err, columns should be able to say they support abortion because it's how they get thier fetal sandwiches and not have thier journalistic integrity questioned. because they're not reporting, they're giving thier oppinion. "fair and balanced" reports should not be spun to support one sides oppinion.

*i realise this is probably a moot point because i don't get fox news and i can't even watch any clips on the interweb right now. if those tickers shown on the daily show were from actual reports or debates you're more than welcome to suck it though

5. The Drawing Room   -   #5
    vidcc's Avatar there is no god
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    Is the rest of the media biased after all?

http://www.mediaresearch.org/notable...#Funny%20Clips
    the I have once and for all lost touch with reality award

"two weeks ago Bush was holding town hall meeting and a woman got up from the audience and denounced the liberal media, you saw how the audience erupted in applause.....that's reality"
    What reality is there calling it a "town hall meeting" if only those loyal to Bush, cleared and approved by security and hand picked to ask pre approved questions are allowed to attend.... and they are hardly ever held in a town hall

But stewart has a clip of your "MRC people" airing their grievences about bias
    "she's right....you never hear about the laws tom delay doesn't break "

?

Last edited by vidcc; 09-15-2006 at 10:44 PM.

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

6. The Drawing Room   -   #6
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc View Post
    But stewart has a clip of your "MRC people" airing their grievences about bias
    "she's right....you never hear about the laws tom delay doesn't break "

More of your selective editting?

MRC "people"?

I counted Brent Bozell, who, last I checked, does not constitute "people".

Neither was it an MRC event.

Your last quote is accurate...and taken directly from the mouth of John Stewart himself.

Your post is misleading in it's attempts to mislead, and you are misleading into the bargain.

It is for others to decide the merits of your posting, but I have decided (only for myself, you understand) to ignore your posts henceforth.

"The" has an excuse, as he is merely young and uninformed.

You can make no such claim.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

7. The Drawing Room   -   #7
    Oh what to do?

it’s an election with no Democrats, in one of the whitest states in the union, where rich candidates pay $35 for your votes. Or, as Republicans call it, their vision for the future.

8. The Drawing Room   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by j2k4 View Post
    [It is for others to decide the merits of your posting, but I have decided (only for myself, you understand) to ignore your posts henceforth.

"The" has an excuse, as he is merely young and uninformed.

You can make no such claim.
    ...and I have decided for everyone else, comprehenday, to ignore your posts too, vid, henceforth, forthwith, fortnight and heightwidth.

9. The Drawing Room   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

...and I have decided for everyone else, comprehenday, to ignore your posts too, vid, henceforth, forthwith, fortnight and heightwidth.
    Was it this?

?
    I mean it was just a question I wasn't saying it

10. The Drawing Room   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by vidcc View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Busyman™ View Post

Was it this?

?
    I mean it was just a question I wasn't saying it

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast