Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norbits-testen

saif_amr's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15

Question Mark

any one at NORBITS can help us the non - Norwegian members to understand what they need exactly and what is the penalties if we didn’t apply for this test or we failed 3 times to pass this test

here is the link to test topic at Norbits also there is a link in this thread lead you to test page

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Yes, any help would be most appreciated. I have no idea on how to read Norweigan, as it does not affect my sharing abilities.

edit: here is a rough trnaslation from intertran. I still have no idea what it means.

NorBits has almost existed in a year and they the users as has been along with afterwards commencement connoisseur enough rules and conceptions be comfortable , but we have alas sett a good many cases at that new the user no matter absolutely has happy about that all a prior they discard her edged in use at NorBits. This in sheer defiance that all has promised at belief and glory , as they becomes members , that they do be about peruse FAQ and rules.:rtf: Accordingly has it long been a intend to book a a little test as new the user be bound to get a prior they able blame down torrents. The test consist query fetched at FAQ and rules , and shall saw sett be feel absolutely efrem to answer at of which a has put her a bit in in circumstances. Staff has concluded that not only that new the user , but also ancient the user do be about get this the test. Facts am not taking more than 2-3 minutes to get the test. The test acting so :

1. At it date the test becomes compulsory able a no matter blame down torrents un have consist the test.

2. You getting 10 chosen at random query from a data bank along with about 30 query. For every query is it 5 possible svaralternativer. Barely a alternative am correct.

3. You be bound to answer accurate at 7 at they 10 questions to consist the test.

4. You have barely 3 attempts. Begin you the test anew ( fx. reload ) a prior you have pitch-dark on all query saw count what a new attempts , as a matter of you'll as a few up new query.

5. Cope you no matter the test at 3 attempts is it feasible to a few a additional attempts against to contact a in Staff , but as be bound to you bring a good deal cause for that you do be about a few a additional chance.

6. The test do be about barely tas at one time. Have you consist that is you completed with the for always. Get the test now! As are you completed with the and won't a few difficulties next gait you have reflected to blame down a torrent!

If anyone could post the answers or something of that like, I would be for ever grateful. I would hate to lose norbits.
    Last edited by aburyach; 09-17-2006 at 11:09 PM. Reason: update

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    any one can help with this

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    thanx all
    I have already passed the test using InterTran

This my results
    Gratulerer! Du har bestått testen på 2. forsøk. Du hadde 9 riktige svar, og trengte 7 for å bestå testen.

Du har nå lov til å laste ned torrents her på NorBits.
    Translation

congratulate You have consist the test at 2. attempts You owned 9 correct answer , and needed 7 to consist the test. You have now law at to blame down torrents here at NorBits.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Powder User BT Rep: +2
    aw man , i failed...
    got only 6 !

i'll try again when i have more time and try the translation thingy...
    None

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Sweet, guess intertran isn't that bad if you got a 9/10 on your second attempy. I will try it now.

LOL at the translations- "You have now law at to blame down torrents"

maybe in better english- "You now have the right to download torrents"

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    OMG- I used intertran, and on my second attempt I got 10/10! Amazing. Also- to anyone that has not taken the test- there are some questions that come from the "Regler" (aka- Rules) and not just the FAQ.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    When I received the announcement for the test I hit the test button to discover where its lead so it was marked as 1st attempt
    but really with intertran it was my 1st attempt not the second so 9\10 from the 1st time is good too

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    i'll just make sure one of u language phenomena guide me through when i take my second test... lol
    None

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    just got my 9/10 and finnaly passed the test on my second try

i have such a huge headache now...
    None

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast