Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Beast Wars, Armada, Beast Machines Anyone?

If anyone's got Transformers episodes, either Beast Wars, Armada, Beast Machines, or anything else, that is, except for the original episodes, coz I've got those, and would like to share them with me, they would make me a happy man

Cheers

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I've got the whole Beast Wars and Beast Machines series, BUT they're in a real crappy realmedia format.
    I can post the hashes if you want.
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Realmedia? That IS crappy

Nah, you keep them for yourself

I've downloaded all the original episodes, but I can't find much beast wars and such.

Ah well, perhaps someone else's got them as avi or mpg.

Thanks anyway

Cheers

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    I share the rarest transformer episodes on kazaa...

They are from the Japanese Headmaster series which was meant to follow on after the G1 "rebirth" episodes

So rare infact that i had to go to eMule and get them from there

Currently i only have the first 2 episodes due tothe shitty speed of eMule but as more download i shall share them

Just search for "headmasters"

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Are they talking yap?

I can't understand yap you see

It sounds like mao bao fao ding dong. No offence, I just don't understand it. But if's got english subtitles or if they speak english, then I should be ok

Thanks a lot.

And to everyone else: I'd still like Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Armada

Cheers

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Originally posted by Mcern@7 May 2003 - 15:43
    Realmedia? That IS crappy

Nah, you keep them for yourself
    I think I will, thank you

FYI, high quality BW and BM are *really* rare.
    Even Direct Connect doesn't have much. If you use DC, you could try iacon (iaconhub.com:2005, it's dedicated to everything transformers)

Or, you could just buy the DVD's...
    Can't remember a movie's name? Ask help at MovieWorld's Lost & Found

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Or, you could just buy the DVD's... [/QUOTE]
    If I had the money to buy everything, games, dvds, programs, music, I wouldn't be here now would I

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Mcern@7 May 2003 - 13:56
    Are they talking yap?

I can't understand yap you see

It sounds like mao bao fao ding dong. No offence, I just don't understand it. But if's got english subtitles or if they speak english, then I should be ok

Thanks a lot.

And to everyone else: I'd still like Beast Wars, Beast Machines and Armada

Cheers
    I know episode 101 is english dubbed , i think the same is true for 102 but it may be english subtitled

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Denderox
    Subtitles suck aswell, becuz the whole sound quality is interupted, and some people who like being out've school and not reading...well dont wanna read subtitles. Ill take the realmedia ones though!!!

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    I know this takes away from Kazaa, but even Kazaa doesn't have it all...

for ANY KIND of Transformers episodes, go here: http://www.iaconhub.com/

You will unfortunately need to use Direct Connect..

The Iacon Hub has all the TF you're looking for, i know this from my own searching.. All have the poor AND really EXCELLENT Quality episodes...

ALL Transformers, even the newl released Headmasters series that takes place right where the original TF series left off, it's been dubbed into english, (BADLY btw), but it was neat seeing how it all actually finished off, and the REAL true death of the original Optimus Prime...

Was lots of fun..

Oh it also has Transformers: Armada, new eps usually up an hour after it premiers.. I know it takes you away from Kazaa but it TRULY IS the ony place on the whole 'net to find any ep of TF you're looking for..

Enjoy!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast