His mam.

2. Lounge   -   #22
    Spider_dude's Avatar cawk BT Rep: +4
    his dad?

3. Lounge   -   #23
    Sextent's Avatar Version Five
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Adster View Post
    for over 3 montsh ive been having a online relationship now with a girl shes 18 next month I just turned 25 so there is a big gap there

next week I finally head off to Melborune to meet her and spend a week there and im nervous as fuck... I had been single for 4 years till a few months ago and am not used to it all!! ahhhhh!!!

anybody else had to meet someone off the net in a relationship and be a nerovus wreck?
    Yes and no. I wasn't so much nervous as excited. Well okay, I was a little nervous. Maybe half nervous, half excited. Okay so I had to get my aunt to drive me to the airport because I was too shaky to drive. My nerves disappeared the second I saw him though. It was quite funny actually, he walked through the doors to the passenger pick up area and didn't even see me. I was standing right in front of the doors about 20 feet away from him, he looked at me twice before I finally said "Jon!" and he clued in, and this big grin came across his face. I ran over and kissed him and hugged him - crying my eyes out by that time. Then of course my aunt came over and pulled us apart so we could get going. Well that and because we were still blocking the ramp to exit arrivals. I'll never forget that moment for the rest of my life. Much of the day is a blur, but that first kiss was just... wow. Even now, after 10 months, every kiss is still just... wow.

Yeah, but with the phoaties you posted he had assumed you were female. No wonder he didn't recognise you, beardy.

4. Lounge   -   #24
    100%'s Avatar ╚════╩═╬════╝
    epic story NikiD

@adster - be yourself

5. Lounge   -   #25
    brenda's Avatar Reborn again BT Rep: +3
    disguise your nervousness by sweeping her off her feet and kissing her, it virually worked on me when I really met some1
    This fate is worse than death. Condemned to live out existence in a vessel incapable of sustaining my true glory. How am I to function with such limitation? - Illyria

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Get tanked up n nut the bint square in the forehead.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss View Post
    Get tanked up n nut the bint square in the forehead.
    that does wurk

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

8. Lounge   -   #28
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds quite charming.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    also, flash her bewbs at as many strangers as possible. that's guaranteed to wurk

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

10. Lounge   -   #30
    j2k4's Avatar en(un)lightened
    Quote Originally Posted by Sextent View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by NikkiD View Post

Yes and no. I wasn't so much nervous as excited. Well okay, I was a little nervous. Maybe half nervous, half excited. Okay so I had to get my aunt to drive me to the airport because I was too shaky to drive. My nerves disappeared the second I saw him though. It was quite funny actually, he walked through the doors to the passenger pick up area and didn't even see me. I was standing right in front of the doors about 20 feet away from him, he looked at me twice before I finally said "Jon!" and he clued in, and this big grin came across his face. I ran over and kissed him and hugged him - crying my eyes out by that time. Then of course my aunt came over and pulled us apart so we could get going. Well that and because we were still blocking the ramp to exit arrivals. I'll never forget that moment for the rest of my life. Much of the day is a blur, but that first kiss was just... wow. Even now, after 10 months, every kiss is still just... wow.

Yeah, but with the phoaties you posted he had assumed you were female. No wonder he didn't recognise you, beardy.
    Never underestimate the sheer carnal appeal of an intellectual and coincidentally hypermammiferous female.

It's powerful stuff.
    "Researchers have already cast much darkness on the subject, and if they continue their investigations, we shall soon know nothing at all about it."

-Mark Twain

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast