Thread: What sites are worth what.

I've seen this a lot, people not knowing what each site is worth. I myself am included in this group as i have not been around that long. So maybe some of the more experienced users could help us out. For example people offering a demonoid trade for a BitMetv. So if maybe people could post like BitMetv = TB, or something like that, so us less experienced guys know. Or maybe rank some of the top sites like TB or BitMeTv like rank1 or something, just so that people know what sites or on the same par, so that people dont get offended by uneven trade offers. I have no idea if BitMetv is as good a site as TB it was just a hypothetical.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    gamer4eva's Avatar Torrent_King BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by VillageIdiot View Post
    I've seen this a lot, people not knowing what each site is worth. I myself am included in this group as i have not been around that long. So maybe some of the more experienced users could help us out. For example people offering a demonoid trade for a BitMetv. So if maybe people could post like BitMetv = TB, or something like that, so us less experienced guys know. Or maybe rank some of the top sites like TB or BitMeTv like rank1 or something, just so that people know what sites or on the same par, so that people dont get offended by uneven trade offers. I have no idea if BitMetv is as good a site as TB it was just a hypothetical.
    Now about that....not all members have the same idea about which is worth whitch its about what a member needs and what he has to offer.
    Temptations The Ultimate Flaw In Humans

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Evandro View Post
    That kind of rating doesn't make sense to me, I got my u*-* account - which is the most valiuable in the torrent market, by giving not many - invites to oink and btmusic. So I think that everyone has the right to try his luck.
    shit, when i see "oink invite" it makes me sick. it reminds me that fucking cheater, because of him i don`t have invites anymore.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    as a rule i do not invite people to trackers which take away invites on inviting bad people...

use those for people i personally know.......

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    thenastyguy BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Now I'm also very careful with giving out invites to oink. One of my invites - a guy well known here at FST is now a leecher at oink with a horrible ratio and he will probably be banned in a week.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ...and you have few free leech slots available...
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif