Thread: GigaNews Binary Retention increasing to 90 Days!

2. Newsgroups   -   #2
    Well they had to respond to Newshosting raising their retention to 70 days. So Now it looks like they are still out in front in retention and service.

3. Newsgroups   -   #3
    SELF ******
    Can't believe it, ~3 months

4. Newsgroups   -   #4
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    This is good news..... the longer the better

I just hope the search engines etc. are keeping up.

5. Newsgroups   -   #5
    Athlon64's Avatar Newsgroup Bot
    I just saw the news in my mail box and was stunned for a few seconds. 90 FREAKEN DAYS LOL!

6. Newsgroups   -   #6
    That's pretty good, especially when you haven't had access in a while and stumble upon some old NZBs.

Although I still think $25 is expensive unless you intend to leech your ass off.

7. Newsgroups   -   #7
    MultiForce's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleo View Post
    That's pretty good, especially when you haven't had access in a while and stumble upon some old NZBs.

Although I still think $25 is expensive unless you intend to leech your ass off.
    I have a good use of it as I want every PC game released, and I'm downloading a bunch of movies every month. Not just for me though but for friends too.

I have an average of 300GB - 450GB a month.

Only problem I'm having with this is the stupid (not to offend anyone) inactive rule on the NZB's here as I can't cover everything, and when I miss something that is abit old I have to use a search engine instead of getting it through the board

Oh btw: The support guys @ Giganews are REALLY good. They fix things and answers general questions right away.

8. Newsgroups   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleo View Post

Yeah, but newshosting may go to $20.00 for the 70 day retention. So they will only be 5 bucks cheaper then....and it IS worth every penny weather or not you are a heavy user, because you get 90 day retention and some of the best tech support available.

9. Newsgroups   -   #9
    Have no issues with tech at either as theyre both top notch servers. As for a price increase at NewsHosting havent heard anything about that and wondering where you got that info from...