Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Want..tb-fb

erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Guyz

we made **_*
    as we made TS before
    and after all what we got !!
    we made **_* like a nightmare 4 every one and every n00b

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    wishmaster2's Avatar NetEmpire BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    i like my **-* account and if someday become too common like ts...i will still like it...its not only about the torrents but it has a great community too.... anw im not telling you that to make u like it..its up to you what you think....everybody are so crazy about getting a s*t...but when i got it it wasnt what i expected... you can find the same things with ftn and fsc...but thats only my opinion.... people here just like to collect trackers..thats y some trackers becoming more and more valuable....and you can't tell that its rubish when you never had the opportunity to get in....

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by wishmaster2 View Post
    i like my **-* account and if someday become too common like ts...i will still like it...its not only about the torrents but it has a great community too.... anw im not telling you that to make u like it..its up to you what you think....everybody are so crazy about getting a s*t...but when i got it it wasnt what i expected... you can find the same things with ftn and fsc...but thats only my opinion.... people here just like to collect trackers..thats y some trackers becoming more and more valuable....and you can't tell that its rubish when you never had the opportunity to get in....
    true
    not amazing for torrent content. only good for close community spirit. this site will only be of use to u if u post regularly in a sites forums, or use their irc channel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12