Thread: Gta

Does anyone know when the new GTA-game is supposed to be released, and is it true as I've heard that all of the characters will be someone real, pretty much like WOW?

2. Games   -   #2
    frazer's Avatar I drew my avatar
    i dont know but bet somone else does i dont play it for the mishons just for getting wasted lol good luck on finding out.
    add me on msn at [email protected] and ill give you free mafia gangster game codes for myql and php no instrucions though and is the normal aiport bullets killing crims jail stuff

3. Games   -   #3
    JordoR's Avatar Madden Champ!
    I hope they release the new GTA soon, but soon enough so it's rushed. Liberty City stories was the biggest dissapointment ever. Whos idea was it to take a game from PSP and convert it to PS2....

However, if they release another game like San Andreas... I can't wait. Hopefully it has 2-Player compatibility too. It's pretty fun running around with another guy driving and just wasting people.
    Peter: Excuse me, is your refrigerator running?
    Because if it is, it probably runs like you - very homosexually.

4. Games   -   #4
    frazer's Avatar I drew my avatar
    yea liberty city was a disapontment vice citys was better
    add me on msn at [email protected] and ill give you free mafia gangster game codes for myql and php no instrucions though and is the normal aiport bullets killing crims jail stuff

5. Games   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    the best part is it would take advantage of XBOX Live and other similar online tools!

6. Games   -   #6
    october 2007