Thread: WarRock?

WHiKWiRE's Avatar MooPhEuS

Smile

Just wondering if any fellow gamers like myself are gearing up for WarRocks Commercial Launch. I urge you to preorder now and get your promo codes asap. If you order from GameStop you get the M164 along with a bunch of other cool stuff. If you order from BestBuy you get the M60 along with the same cool stuff. I personally recommend the M60 for infantry killing but if you like to take out vehicles, the M164 would suit you better. I am also recruiting for the Clan Nightmare. If you want a tryout please private message me or email me. The site is http://clannightmare.11.forumer.com/

Tryouts for the clan will be held every Tuesday at 7:30 EST on the East US Server, in a room called something like "Clan Ngtmre" or "Ngtmre tryouts" or something derived from the statement "Nightmare Clan tryouts are being held here." Password is 'warrock'.

We can make special considerations for people who can't make it in that time frame, but you will need to contact us in advance.

Anyone who is interested can show up, but I would ask that you EMAIL/MSG/POST to me that you are going to attend. I have final say of anyone who wished to join, but you need to follow some simple guidelines to be apart of this clan:

1.) A microphone and headset. (Just so we don't have to hear feedback)
    2.) The ability to work as a team.
    3.) Be a part of the Nightmare Community. Post on the website, be on teamspeak, and be an all around good sport.
    4.) Be an adult about everything.

Hope to see some of you there, me and trelat53 will be waiting.

2. Games   -   #2
    billgates12's Avatar WarRock m60 gold-pre BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    i got new premium accounts and codes:

WARROCK: I GOT-

retail - m60 gold premium code:

* m60 gun for life,
    * medic-kit 2 for life
    * gold- premium last 30days and now 60days as i heard, it renews after 28 or 29th day!!
    * retail price i got from best-buy for was almost $30 each, don't need them, about to put some on e-bay too, so last chance! i sold about 10already too!
    I GOT: WarRock retail-m60 gold-premium codes
    XFIRE: billgates12
    My Ratio's

3. Games   -   #3
    billgates12's Avatar WarRock m60 gold-pre BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    doubleposted!
    Last edited by billgates12; 07-26-2007 at 10:47 AM.
    I GOT: WarRock retail-m60 gold-premium codes
    XFIRE: billgates12
    My Ratio's