Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid ratio/stats problems

Suphix's Avatar . BT Rep: +1
    yeah, my demon ratio is a bit fooked too. its at about 0.9 and ive been seeding for ages :-( oh well... i doubt they'll kick me there becoming a more and more open site by the minute.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    j0hn's Avatar leet poster BT Rep: +1
    they wont, demonoid openly admit they dont give a fuck about its members ratio.
    Last edited by j0hn; 09-25-2006 at 09:04 PM. Reason: spelling

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Suphix's Avatar . BT Rep: +1
    wohay! (not that i'll start leeching now... just good to know )

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    I've noticed the lack of ratio updates as well; my demonoid ratio was stuck at .93 for several weeks, regardless of what I downloaded. It fixed itself a few days ago though.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Most of their torrents leak onto public trackers anyways...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    peat moss's Avatar Software Farmer BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    I always thought my ratio was too high on that site , still waiting for their forum to reopen . Don't care for the new search bar on the left much either .

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    filephile's Avatar um wat do I put here
    I am doing a ton of uploading and it has been a couple days since my demonoid stats have been updated. i am using utorrent (bitcomet messes your demonoid ratio) and have dht disabled (stats do not count for any peers connected by dht). I have a static ip but even tried logging in and out of the site like on the FAQ but to no avail.

well I think I figured out what happened. my roommate just signed up for demonoid too and he just noticed today that his stats reflected about 100GB that he didn't upload. so we checked (whatismyip.com) and the site reported us as having the same ip address.

we are both on a school network and everyone in the building must have the same external ip address. now what to do? I searched and everything about changing ip addresses refers to dynamic ips, can I set up a unique static ip address so trackers and websites won't view us as the same computer?

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    The donor privileges include:

Ratio autocompletes to 1 if needed

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I do not donate to improve my ratio IF ever I got a bad ratio, and for sure, I'm not going to donate to get my ratio put to 1 when Demonoid screwed up. I don't like the idea of cash for Gigs at all.
    Sorry.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    i have two ips and my ratio was never updated
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast