Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: i have ipl** account

SCT doesnt report correct times in thier pre db either. Ive noticed this over the months. EX: Some tv shows show as 1:41 seconds yet only showup on the site 15 minutes after pre. I doubt it takes the uploader 13+ minutes to load the cache on the torrent

I would rate SCT and FTN over iplay any day of the week.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    erased
    Last edited by erax; 09-28-2006 at 11:23 PM.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    erax's Avatar & No God But Allah & BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    erased too
    Last edited by erax; 09-28-2006 at 11:23 PM.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Melvinmeow View Post
    SCT doesnt report correct times in thier pre db either. Ive noticed this over the months. EX: Some tv shows show as 1:41 seconds yet only showup on the site 15 minutes after pre. I doubt it takes the uploader 13+ minutes to load the cache on the torrent

I would rate SCT and FTN over iplay any day of the week.

melvinmeow i know you from several sites and i know you leech from sct,so with that said you should know once you upload your torrent that is the added time showing as the "pre".
    not when it shows up on site,because after you upload to the site you still have to hash the file and on dvdr's for example it does take a bit to hash 4.4GB.
    the time its added to the site ie: in the log is accurate so how can ya say its not.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Closed

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12