Thread: Jason Vs. Freddy Omfgawd!

Poster
    yes plz dont post here the details of who wins etc

i wanna find out by watching it

the movie will be crap if you know who wins

fuck Derby County

2. Movies & TV   -   #22
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    kane hodder is not playing jason in this flick... they went with another actor for some reason... and gave kane some bs stories...

3. Movies & TV   -   #23
    yes i know. but he was originally going to play jason, and had the script. and told us the details.
    the bs reason for not casting kane hodder was that he was too big. they did not want him to be that much bigger than robert englund. thats what i read in fangoria. how true that is, i am not sure.

but no, i will not post any details of the movie. because i would hate the person that would ruin something like that for me. even though kane hodder pretty much did it for me....

4. Movies & TV   -   #24
    OH MY GOD!!!! lol i am gonna sound wierd but i heard of this freakin movie in 3rd grade!!!! im in the 10th now but i LOVE freddy. 2 years ago i got the complete vhs set of nightmare on elm street and still watch them, my money;s on freddy but kelly rowland will probally be ONE of those girls who always survive a horror flick also off topic a little but where do you do to look for screeners and stuff? used kazaa for 2 years and i dont know about that i look on kazaa got harry potter 2 (on dvd now though) hey anyone know where the lizzie mcguire movie is? please someone talk to me and explain these for me would really appreciate it! thanks

dee
    ps the actor on a nightmare on elm street was robet englund@@@@@@ lol everyone learns something he's getting pretty old has to be in his late 50s.

5. Movies & TV   -   #25
    Poster
    Jason is gonna rip "long nails" a new one

6. Movies & TV   -   #26
    FuNkY CaPrIcOrN's Avatar Poster
    Michael Myers would kick both their asses.

7. Movies & TV   -   #27
    And Pinhead would fuck them all.

8. Movies & TV   -   #28
    Poster
    who would actually pay to see this z-grade lard??? hahaha

ps Freddy is a new school hack. Dude would have been in diapers while jason was hackin and slashin his way to da top

9. Movies & TV   -   #29
    Poster
    this is going to ruL3

10. Movies & TV   -   #30
    WOW cant wait to see it

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123