Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Matrix Reloaded!

I'm at work and haven't been able to download a sec of this yet. This file is less than 12 hours old, and has been verified as authentic by several people whom I have spoken to.

I have no hash info yet (someone please post once you have it&#33 but the movie is a 900+ meg avi file. Someone reported to me that the actual file size is 971,599kb, but that hasn't been confirmed yet! *UPDATE! The 971,599kb file is not Authentic, it is Fifa 2003.

Download this and share it! Share only this file once you get it!

Taken from TF.N

http://www.theforce.net/holonet/index.shtml#20801

quote:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Matrix Reloaded Bootleg Online
    Tue, May 06, 03 11:58:42 PM EDT

It is not secret that the Matrix sequels are really under tight wraps. In recent coverage (here and here on TFN especially) of this theme and the comparison in the press to the secrecy surrounding the Star Wars preqeuls, we did some digging and found out something quite interesting.

Matrix Reloaded is now available for download. And the films isn't headed to theaters for another week and change.

Fans from last summer remember Episode II was available several days before the release in theaters and despite intense secrecy and advanced countermeasures the Matrix sequel has fallen prey to the same fate as well. It is a 900+ MB Divx AVI played and verified for authenticity. Most people are downloading "spoofs" that are actually Sweet Home Alabama or something - but a real one does exist, and it is spreading like wildfire. Oh yeah, and there's an X-Men: United DVD of excellent quality shipping from Hong Kong as well.

The point of all of this was to just acknowledge that the excitement over new measures to make sure films stay in theaters aren't working. Something has to be done about this, and this apparently isn't going to do the trick.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Retired
    can't find the 971,599kb on kazaa!

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Start downloading all of the 900+ meg sources, and preview the begginings of each.

Please post the file size once you have found it!

This is a BRAND NEW file! The available sources are going to be spread thin right now, but keep trying!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    thats true, theres no file in kazaa that could be anything like that. Maybe it will come, untill then try the newsgroups

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    I read the report... and I still havent seen shit... so dont buy the hype just yet...

there is nothing on newsgroups, irc, anything yet...

and if its "spreading like wildfire" surely we would see some sign of it by now would we not? and vcdquality has nothing on it yet either...

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Retired
    Found the 971,599kb now downloading it (need more sources) i wil post if i know if it's real!

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I'm trying my best to get the actual filename + size right now. DAMN!!! I WISH I WAS HOME!!!! I can't do anything here at work!

Someone hit up the newsgroups and post info on whatever you find.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23@8 May 2003 - 09:46
    I read the report... and I still havent seen shit... so dont buy the hype just yet...

there is nothing on newsgroups, irc, anything yet...

and if its "spreading like wildfire" surely we would see some sign of it by now would we not? and vcdquality has nothing on it yet either...
    vcdquality only posts what information different groups give to them. This was most likely an inside, or an independant job.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Originally posted by jaymo@8 May 2003 - 04:24
    I'm at work and haven't been able to download a sec of this yet. This file is less than 12 hours old, and has been verified as authentic by several people whom I have spoken to.

I have no hash info yet (someone please post once you have it&#33 but the movie is a 900+ meg avi file. Someone reported to me that the actual file size is 971,599kb, but that hasn't been confirmed yet!

Download this and share it! Share only this file once you get it!

and you people are taking this info from someone who has 6 posts to their name?

dont you think maybe the regulars would be just as on top of it?

who brings you the latest movies, and news... people who just joined the board... or the regulars...

good going..

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Originally posted by Schmiggy_JK23+8 May 2003 - 09:54--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Schmiggy_JK23 @ 8 May 2003 - 09:54)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--jaymo@8 May 2003 - 04:24
    I&#39;m at work and haven&#39;t been able to download a sec of this yet. This file is less than 12 hours old, and has been verified as authentic by several people whom I have spoken to.

I have no hash info yet (someone please post once you have it&#33 but the movie is a 900+ meg avi file. Someone reported to me that the actual file size is 971,599kb, but that hasn&#39;t been confirmed yet&#33;

Download this and share it&#33; Share only this file once you get it&#33;

and you people are taking this info from someone who has 6 posts to their name?

dont you think maybe the regulars would be just as on top of it?

who brings you the latest movies, and news... people who just joined the board... or the regulars...

good going.. [/b][/quote]
    I&#39;m only here cause FTmovies is down. Don&#39;t try and pull any newbie sh&#33;t on me bro. You&#39;ll end up eating your words.

Page 1 of 17 123411 ... LastLast