Thread: I want Piesexy back...

Poster
    .. I had it but I was forced to go offline for 3 months and they cancelled my account. I loved that site! What will I have to do to get it back? Can I pay or something?

Thanks in advance

Edit typo; 'Pisexy'...

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Pisexy is pretty hard to get now a days, as they don't haev invites. But I am sure someone will trade with you

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    You could try to trade with something else, but they dont have invites atm, so it will not be easy...about paying
    Never pay for File Sharing!
    I like this one
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster
    Damn... I only have Bitsoup and I don't think I have any invites seeing as Ive just joined up. Am I screwed?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Well a kind member might always just give it to you (that is how I got mine). What you can try to do is to start building up your torrent site collection- such as getting invited to trackers like TL, OiNK, bitmetv and then you would probably find a trader very easily. Also be on the lookout for free invite giveaways, they come around here sometimes due to kind members

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Alien5's Avatar μετά BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    who has pisexy? what do you want for it?

121 needs pisexy - i have some invites to trade

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster
    You guys are great!

Hopefully I might get a free invite from someone here... if I do I'll be sure to do the same if I'm ever in the same position... monkey see, monkey do

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I have a PiSEXY account with over 5 TB uploaded. Oh boy, what an account!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Xsensei's Avatar ::DreAmer:: BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Read my post again...pisexy doesnt have an active invite system atm...maybe next month or who knows?...next year...if you want pisexy then you should ask for an account and, if you dont have anything to trade, its almost imposible...
    P.S. Maybe I'll help you with few sites, but I need a ratio proof from bitsoup ...if you want, PM
    http://www.ftwr.in/pic/smilies/pent2.gif