Thread: Limpbizkit.com And Limpbizit

Any limpbizkit fans out there. Anyone know why thier website is down. I know thier suppost to be updating into a new design soon. Anyone know what thier new album is accually called now? They've changed it 3 or 4 different times. Anyone like "just drop dead". I've had it on my mp3 player since they released it online and have been listening to it like thier first single.

2. Music   -   #2
    Jibbler's Avatar proud member of MDS
    I like it too, its catchy and a bit funny. B)
    Proud member of MDS

3. Music   -   #3
    Poster
    I love that song

4. Music   -   #4
    I used to be a limp bizkit fan about 2 years ago, but after wes (i think thats his name...hmm long time ago..) broke out of the band nothing really new happened with bizkit for like a year.. and fred totally sold out, ALTHOUGH i totally love the fact how he supported napster and p2p when he had the free tour...

good times

5. Music   -   #5
    i can't stand wes and glad the band can still go #1 without because i'll bet that they go #1 on the charts again and they don't need wes to do it. wes was just jealous of the fame and i got to admit that limp can't make songs without a guitar player and wes was a damn good one but he can't expect himself to get more popular than he already is because since he's left limp bizkit, i havent heard of him since. seems they a got a new guitar player also and he's pretty good. and this album is gonna rock just as much as the last one.

6. Music   -   #6
    hello im "lookn4durst" & have been 4 a long time i ve been a bizkit fan 4 ever the only problem i have is i cant find limpbizkit merchindise anywhere so if anyonen can help outlet me know