Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bit Torrent

Poster
    can anybody tell me how to play a file i have downloaded from bit torrent
    i have downloaded x men to and i will share to kazaa as soon as i can play the damn thing
    i am running windows xp profetional i have tried to play it with media player but it does not recognize the file any help please guys....

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    I think this is a .bin or .cue file. If you already tried to right click, and select open with, and then choose your media player, and it didn't work then you can either put it on a cdr with nero and the the like or convert it to a .mpg. At the moment I cannot recall the better program that I used for converting, if no one posts it I will come back later today and post a link.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    TO OPEN THAT KIND OF FILES USE WINACE DOWNLOAD IT FROM WINACE.COM AND ENJOY !!

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Actually, I'm downloading a version of that myself right now, and mine is in vcd format. It looks like once you extract it it will be in vcd format, so try opening it in your computer's dvd player and see if that'll work.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    You need to tell us what exactly is the file. BT files can be a anything: RAR, ZIP BIN/CUE, ISO, IMG, AVI, MPG, etc.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    I downloaded Phone Booth and have no idea how to play it, its just a folder with loads of files in

Phone.Booth.DVDRip.XViD-DVL

is the name if the folder

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Darth Sushi's Avatar Sushi Lord
    Originally posted by Chrisbrownrules@9 May 2003 - 00:46
    I downloaded Phone Booth and have no idea how to play it, its just a folder with loads of files in

Phone.Booth.DVDRip.XViD-DVL

is the name if the folder
    What are the file extensions of the files? Is it a zip, rar, dll????????? Folder names are useless.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    if they are .bin/.cue you should use VCDgear, that is what I use

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Skillian's Avatar T H F C f a n BT Rep: +1
    If they are lots of little files with extensions .001. .002, .003 etc. then you need to extract the first of these files with winrar. This will give you a .bin and .cue (or maybe an .avi, not sure, the only time I have done this has been for VCDs and games).

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Sorry guys, obviously showing myself up to be the newbie that i am.

An example of the file names in the folder is
    dvl-pb.r19

Theres also a folder called Vosubs, whatever that is!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast