Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: I was nearly arrested today...

limesqueezer's Avatar kwasheni rejtash
    Some days ago i was driving to my weekend house when there was a woman driving in the middle of the road for almost 10 km, when i looked in the car i saw a 14 year old girl. Good that there is no traffic there. I see lots of crazyiness, people on countryside like to drink and sometimes park on the road, but most of time they are females that drive snail slalom.

2. Lounge   -   #12
    CrabGirl's Avatar Sexpest
    Quote Originally Posted by limesqueezer View Post
    Some days ago i was driving to my weekend house when there was a woman driving in the middle of the road for almost 10 km, when i looked in the car i saw a 14 year old girl. Good that there is no traffic there. I see lots of crazyiness, people on countryside like to drink and sometimes park on the road, but most of time they are females that drive snail slalom.
    Point being?
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss View Post
    Butch lesbians drive aggressively.
    the ones you nearly crashed into weren't driving aggressively

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

4. Lounge   -   #14
    She may have been trying to cull them, to take them off the road before they caused any damage, which is a good thing and you were lucky to have witnessed it.
    This pump dispenses gasoline, a fossil fuel. People who believe fossils are not real should put something else in their tanks.

5. Lounge   -   #15
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    the ones you nearly crashed into weren't driving aggressively
    You know they were just looking for a bitch fight.
    Probably seen you first, like.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

6. Lounge   -   #16
    Nobody wants to admit he made a mistake, its always who has the best car wins or when police is filling money its nothing you can do, since cops are always right, you got lucky. But anyway women can't drive, no matter how you look at it. lol

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Nobody wants to admit he made a mistake, its always who has the best car wins or when police is filling money its nothing you can do, since cops are always right, you got lucky. But anyway women can't drive, no matter how you look at it. lol
    I was going to argue that the best drivers I know are women and this is widely recognised by our lower insurance premiums, then I found myself thinking why bother, I'm obviosly replying to a reactionary bollix. So instead, please read my response below.

Fuck off you cocknosed cunt.

8. Lounge   -   #18
    Lilmiss's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +4
    But anyway women can't drive, no matter how you look at it. lol

What the hell are you oan about? I drive 16 seater buses for a living, ffs.
    Plus, I'm sure I heard today that the ratio of 17-25 year old male drivers being the worst offenders for causing accidents is higher than any other driver on the roads today. Mostly due to the lil boy racers feeling the need for speed.

Dunno why I'm even rising to such a twat, but meh. :shrugs:
    Last edited by Lilmiss; 09-29-2006 at 01:26 AM. Reason: meh, the above post sez it all.
    Last edited by Alien5; Today at 12:51

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Well lilmiss, im speaking of my own experience, but i can asure you that im not a lilboy racer.

10. Lounge   -   #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilmiss View Post
    But anyway women can't drive, no matter how you look at it. lol

What the hell are you oan about? I drive 16 seater buses for a living, ffs.
    Plus, I'm sure I heard today that the ratio of 17-25 year old male drivers being the worst offenders for causing accidents is higher than any other driver on the roads today. Mostly due to the lil boy racers feeling the need for speed.

Dunno why I'm even rising to such a twat, but meh. :shrugs:
    You heard right. women are safer, more observant, and drive better at speed than men. Proven fact.

@Young man above. The bad drivers you see are not bad drivers because they are women. They are just bad drivers. You are noticing them more because they are women and you've not got laid recently.

Wouldn't normally rise to such banal bait but I'm bored and narky.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast