Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: BASTARD Bitmetv.org admins

Torrent Lover BT Rep: +1
    This site is pain in the ass.They are all bastards.They disabled my account with 0.8 ratio and i just sent PM via my friend's account and they disabled it too.
    They really suck,pathetic,ass giver for money,donation suckers.

For the first account they disabled i also made donation.I hope it's stucked in their throat and they die.I've been using torrent for 3 years and a really good expert and this is the first time my account was disabled.I have no site with bad ratio with at least 0.9 . Worst of them was bitmetv and it was 0.8
    What i don't really understand , they disabled my friend's account with 1.1 ratio.Just because i sent them PM to ask why they disabled my account.

I hope a bitmetv admin is reading it and i'm saying to him:
    DIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE son of a bitch.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    sucks about your situation. as for your friend's account, they may have banned it because of your IP. it's pure speculation, though.

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Torrent Lover BT Rep: +1
    Thank you.What i don't understand is who the fuck these guys are? they always force people with that stupid flashing donation button and begging for money.
    I know how to download never use a banned client,no cheating.I'm really pissed off.I accept my account being disabled but i really don't understand why my friend's account got disabled.I clearly told them that is not my account ,was using another one to reach them.No P.M. no warning just disabled.
    I repeat again I hope their site crashes as soon as possible.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    That sucks about your situation.

bitmeTV is generally a pretty good tracker... it doesn't sell your bandwidth like TL does (it does somewhat, but there is no unlimited leeching). I hope they don't crash... it's an excellent site with material not found anywhere else.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    I think you should stop crying like a little girl. There is a reason why you got banned. I don't care WHY you got banned and neither does anyone else. Keep your nose clean, seed the files you take for 24+ hours and keep smartass remarks to yourself. People like you complain about these sites like they owe you something. They don't owe you anything and you want to know what the best part is? You'll be replaced by someone else on any site the moment they BAN you.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    I also did not wanted to say this... but its THEIR tracker, they make the rules- if you don't like it- leave. There are many, many people that would gladly take your place (they will happily seed too). I would be very sad if the tracker died- there is nothing that even comes close to the amount of files that bitmetv has.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    ;o BT Rep: +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17BT Rep +17
    cry

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    what do I put here? BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    its a lot harder for people in other counties liek me for example in Aust where out upload badnwatih you can only get a max of 256 and that itself is 100 bucks a month

some private sites have the strict 1.1 ratio rule and its real hard for people like myself as it takes 10 times the amount of time to upload somthing then download it

the major problem is because its slower people leech off other seeders at top speed and by that time a torrent already has 30 seeders meanwhile it gets no more peers and you have seeded only 1/4 of what someone from the US has

the Key is to upload lots of torrents and hope some bastard leeches of you to get ratio up.

I can understand the strictness some sites have for 1.1 ratios but they need to take into account other counties who struggle and are handicapped

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Poster
    your friends account probably got disabled because it was flagged when it showed up on same ip. Multiple accounts is a no no. The proper place to ask for help or inquirey is the IRC channel and if youve been a member for awhile, you should of known that. That sucks you got banned cuz bitmetv is a great site. Just change your ISP then get another invite with a different email ofcourse and change your attitude.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Buggyme's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Yeah. Just go to #bitmetv.help and nicely ask them what's going on.

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast