Thread: Shooter Jennings live album

Hey everyone! I remember posting awhile back about Shooter Jennings, the son of Waylon Jennings, and I heard some cool news about him at work at umgd so I thought I'd share. He's coming out with this live album "Live at Irving Plaza 4.18.06" this October. I've heard his first two albums and I really enjoyed them but I've NEVER had a chance to see him live and I've heard he's an amazing performer. I'm really excited to hear what he's like live, and who knows, if I like it I might be goin to one of his shows soon. I think his website www.shooterjennings.com has some more info if you're interested. Anyone been to one of his shows or heard about this album?

2. Music   -   #2
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by talkin_twang View Post
    Hey everyone! I remember posting awhile back about Shooter Jennings, the son of Waylon Jennings, and I heard some cool news about him at work at umgd so I thought I'd share. He's coming out with this live album "Live at Irving Plaza 4.18.06" this October. I've heard his first two albums and I really enjoyed them but I've NEVER had a chance to see him live and I've heard he's an amazing performer. I'm really excited to hear what he's like live, and who knows, if I like it I might be goin to one of his shows soon. I think his website www.shooterjennings.com has some more info if you're interested. Anyone been to one of his shows or heard about this album?
    He has started to introduce a wee bit of Country into his music recently. If he beocomes half as good as his dad was he'll make it big.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.