Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: Any member of Wild Bytes admin here??

aburyach's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Not a member?
    Spoiler: Show

I have not used the site, that is true. All I have done is looked at the sorry seed/leech rates

Also- how am I defending cheaters? Please elaborate...

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    SLR means nothing for me . most of the files I download at oink has 1 or 2 seeders, and so at swedvdr
    btw, w-b sysops is a little bit dumb, sent mass pm saying that "i have no time for the site so don`t pm me , but if you see me online it`s my gf" lol
    Last edited by jaqozo; 10-01-2006 at 12:44 AM.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Schism View Post
    The Wild-Bytes admins don't pick on users just because, you idiots must have done something to break the rules.

Quote Originally Posted by aburyach
    Anything is better than w-b really.
    The funny thing is, Wild-Bytes sometimes has faster PRE times than ScT.

And Elated/Pariah, I talked to one of the Wild-Bytes administrators again, and he said you don't have a chance in hell of ever signing up again.
    Okay man I don't see why you are getting hostile here. I don't think it right of you to call anyone an idiot. Yes I broke a rule, it was an accident. I don't know if you know this but accidents do happen. I feel a ban is very strict to a good member of over a year and then to put me on the cheaters list!!! Thats just not right. I have never cheated on ANY site. I'm not sweating the loss that much, only the way I was treated. I am still an upstanding member of most of the major sites out there.To say I don't have a chance in hell is also a bit harsh. What do others think I wonder? Schism I commend your loyalty, I really do but just think if it could happen to me it could happen to you too. Please ask the admin to at least remove my name from the cheaters list as that is just not right also I would ask the admin in charge of my case to please please explain in detail why I was banned without even a warning. Schism Thank you for your help and remember what I said.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Gordy's Avatar Kickass Poster
    Hi Elated.

Mate it simple just dont bother with that sh?t torrent site.

It do's not seem to be much liked by meny people anyway it will not last long if that the way thay treat there members?

wild bytes> Learn to be nicer with the members, Its the members who keep you open, not the socalled staff of gods?
    Last edited by Gordy; 10-01-2006 at 08:57 AM.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    ghurka's Avatar Welsh Bhoy BT Rep: +5
    Elated - I wholeheartedly agree with you mate.

You made a mistake. Fair enough, most sites would give you a warning and next time you're out.

To ban you was harsh. To include you with the cheaters though....that's totally unjust.

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    phrenzy's Avatar Baked BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    At WB they treat Bad members badly...Great speeds and fast realese times.. They Llike to weed out the morons to make a better place....A great place to hang-out..maybe the guy was cheating, maybe a banned client... I haven't seen anyone get banned for "no reason"

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    pECi's Avatar ZOMG!! Torrent PLSSS BT Rep: +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16BT Rep +16
    Quote Originally Posted by Elated View Post
    Okay man I don't see why you are getting hostile here. I don't think it right of you to call anyone an idiot.
    don't worry dude...i reported him to the staff for his rude behaviour and flaming...anyway i don't think he'll make many friends here
    http://metal.iplay.ro/pic/rmtlogosig.gif

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    Quote Originally Posted by pECi View Post
    don't worry dude...i reported him to the staff for his rude behaviour and flaming...anyway i don't think he'll make many friends here
    Quote Originally Posted by phrenzy View Post
    At WB they treat Bad members badly...Great speeds and fast realese times.. They Llike to weed out the morons to make a better place....A great place to hang-out..maybe the guy was cheating, maybe a banned client... I haven't seen anyone get banned for "no reason"
    Thanks peci I didn't want to report him but thanks anyway. Phrenzy I DID NOT CHEAT!!! I DID NOT USE A banned client I use Utorrent which is fine everywhere. I didn't get banned for nothing I got banned for a silly reason. I did make a mistake, they say a huge one, Upping M$ products. A newer rule I didn't read yet. Tell me does everyone read the new and updated rules eyerytime the upload something. I still do like the site. the staff I have come in contact with before this have been fine. This one guy seemed to be rude and ultimately harsh. Now Phrenzy is calling people morons.Have you read the rules lately? They do change from time to time. Be careful you don't get banned like me I am not an idiot or a moron. I simply didn't read the rules in 2 or three months having been a member there for over a year and having upped over 100 gigs ( no easy task with my connection ) Like I said I'm not really sweating it I just liked their 13th releases in house stuff like that. I am still waiting for the admin in charge to contact me and explain what exactly happened and why am I on the cheaters list? Thanks for everyones support here I appreciate it so much!

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    BANNED BT Rep: +2
    Elated, I`ll tell you this :
    1st w-b rule is : Do not defy the moderators expressed wishes! , otherwise : Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!

Now let`s go : you had a warning 20 years ago, uploaded MS and didn`t read the new rule . Till now everything is ok. The mod took your upload rights, you told him something, he replied to you. And now is the most important thing :HE EXPECTED YOU NOT TO REPLY HIM SECOND TIME !!! , even if you want to say "god bless you". Now what happened ? You met a stupid and angry mod , probably his baby together with his wife were raped that morning , and he was sodomized a hour later. So he just acted according to the first rule, instead of ignoring your reply. Understand ?
    I don`t say that w-b are right, and I don`t say that you are right. All I say that life is sux, and that`s why I don`t like private trackers : you may be the best user with the best ratio in the world, spending years on your great account, and one day someone just disable you for some good or bad reason, and you can`t say a word.
    Last edited by jaqozo; 10-01-2006 at 09:17 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by jaqozo View Post
    Elated, I`ll tell you this :
    1st w-b rule is : Do not defy the moderators expressed wishes! , otherwise : Breaking these rules can and will get you banned!

Now let`s go : you had a warning 20 years ago, uploaded MS and didn`t read the new rule . Till now everything is ok. The mod took your upload rights, you told him something, he replied to you. And now is the most important thing :HE EXPECTED YOU NOT TO REPLY HIM SECOND TIME !!! , even if you want to say "god bless you". Now what happened ? You met a stupid and angry mod , probably his baby together with his wife were raped that morning , and he was sodomized a hour later. So he just acted according to the first rule, instead of ignoring your reply. Understand ?
    I don`t say that w-b are right, and I don`t say that you are right. All I say that life is sux, and that`s why I don`t like private trackers : you may be the best user with the best ratio in the world, spending years on your great account, and one day someone just disable you for some good or bad reason, and you can`t say a word.

LOL great reply THANKS I feel alot better

Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast