Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: X-men 2 Centropy

i have an avi version, im just doin it now, anyone who wants a sample pm me

and i'll send u a 5 meg sample. then will u believe.

Centropy rule

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    solidsnake2k3's Avatar Poster
    DVD Rip? or better than the 2 cd vcd that is kinda dark?

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    CornerPocket's Avatar Retired
    About as close to dvd as its gonna get. Have it as well, got it via Bittorent, quicker that way for me.
    "8-ball Corner Pocket"

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Is this a new version? I got the 2 CD SVCD that is 1.6GB.

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    solidsnake2k3's Avatar Poster
    sry but im new at this, there are alot of xmen 2 files floating around out there, i have the 2 cd svcd esoteric version like 1.6g, is the centropy like a lot better than this version or just a little better,or have u seen the one I got to give a good comparision, cause the version i got isnt that bad even tho its a little dark at some points,by the way the theater was the bomb,and i dont even know y 20th century was sweating piracy cause they made 85 million $ in the first weekend with the movie being a pre-released,i would still like too have a good copy for some of my misfortunate M8's that dont have a job lol.....didnt that break some kinda record...............

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Centropy version is a lot better, better sound, better picture and no subs.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    I tried searching in Video files for "centropy x men" (without the ""s) for about 10 minutes with auto search more on yet I still can't find it. Is this the same centropy version on Verified Files? Cause when I tried to download that one all I got was more sources needed and it never connected to one person nor could it find one porson. So maybe I'm just a noob but if someone could help me out here thanks... currently all I have is that crappy TMD less then 400MB subbed small version -_-. Thanks in advance! Hmm, ok. Finally found one person named Schmiggy_J who has it but when I tried it said Remotely queued Right away.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    the centropy copy

I have been powering sharing those mpgs and bins/cues for like 4 days straight... maybe reget those hashes... the smen 2 svcd ts centropy is a hot file right now... try searching for the name, then matching file sizes if the hashes dont work.

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    After posting that I tried your thread, got more sourced needed. Now I'm connected to this one dude who's uploading at .10kbps so I'm gonna try and find someone fast :|. I'm searching for "X Men SVCD Centropy" for about 10 minutes now then switching to another SuperNod and trying againg. Hopefully I'll find something.,

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    What is a supernode... ??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast