Thread: Halo PC

Trying to get Halo 1 working on my PC, especially for the internet. I used 00000-00000-00000-00000-00000 for my product key, and am using halo.img mounted by daemon from gamecopyworld.com. Trouble is everytime I update it (just tried autoupdate to 1.7) microsoft breaks my program cause of illegal cdkey. Is there a certain max version I can safely update to, or is multiplayer dead for downloaded copies?

2. Games   -   #2
    Formula1's Avatar Poster
    you must have legit cd key to play Halo1 online, unless you're playing on a cracked servers. Cracked servers are very low in numbers and they slow.

3. Games   -   #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Formula1 View Post
    you must have legit cd key to play Halo1 online, unless you're playing on a cracked servers. Cracked servers are very low in numbers and they slow.
    i remember there was a way to play on all servers, not just cracked ones.. i dunno if the method still works tho...probably not.

4. Games   -   #4
    silent h3ro's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    I played on all servers back when I installed the game on my friend's computer and I had a cracked version.

5. Games   -   #5
    xbawksz's Avatar is hueg BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I got Halo 1 PC for about 5 bucks at the flea market. Just go buy the game.

6. Games   -   #6
    yeah its cheap just go get yourself a decent cd key so you can play online its worth it.
    20$ at walmart lol