Thread: trouble installing pc game

i recently downloaded fifa world cup 2006 for pc from isohunt.com all of the files are there, but i dont have a dvd burner to burn it and it is 2.3gb in file size, i used isobuster to open it and extracted the files. but when i go to install it, i get a please insert cd/dvd disc1 prompt, i tried using a no-cd crack, but that didnt help. any suggestions would be appreicated. and if your are going to say buying a copy will fix the problem, than just dont post anything at all

2. Games   -   #2
    XceLi's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    You could get some software to have a virtual dvd drive where you could mount the ISO to and try to install it like that. Just a shot.

3. Games   -   #3
    delimare's Avatar Polyamorous BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by jdmtuner012 View Post
    i recently downloaded fifa world cup 2006 for pc from isohunt.com all of the files are there, but i dont have a dvd burner to burn it and it is 2.3gb in file size, i used isobuster to open it and extracted the files. but when i go to install it, i get a please insert cd/dvd disc1 prompt, i tried using a no-cd crack, but that didnt help. any suggestions would be appreicated. and if your are going to say buying a copy will fix the problem, than just dont post anything at all
    Use Daemon tools to mount the image and look for a reloaded/deviance crack on a crack site.