Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Demonoid Still down for everyone???

Urgent

Hey, I know that alot of threads and posts have been about Demonoid being down but now people are beginning to say that it is back up. For me it is not the same. I go there to check and just like the very first time I get a blank page with

Error

PGSQL said: ERROR: Reader: Can't open file: 'vmainsess'. (errno: 125)

This is irrecuperable
    In the center of it. What is PGSQL and why is the reader unable to open vmainess on my computer?! This has begun to make me wonder what is going on with them. If you are having problems or you had problems and know how to fix it please post on this thread. It is appreciated as Demonoid is my source for torrents because of its clean, easy style.

-filesharer

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    janine's Avatar n00b BT Rep: +1
    Hey dude!

Demoid is definetely up and about ..just cheked it..

vmainsess sounds like it is reffering to a session... do you have cookies disabled or some such? could be a connection there perhaps..?

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Ok, I cleared everything from firefox. Closed and restarted it. Demonoid started up fine. Went to log in.... same error. this is annoying!

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    I can also confirm that Demonoid is up and running, no problems whatsoever...

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    guille03's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Works fine for me

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Hazardous's Avatar Material
    Fine for me as well

µTorrent on the other hand.....

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    Ok, I have reformatted for the sake of demonoid and I have realized something. It gives me the error whenever I try to log in. Maybe there is something wrong with my login? Would someone be willing to send me their username and password in a PM so that I can see if that is the problem? I will try it and PM you back letting you know to change it if it is the one used. Please let me know ASAP. I appreciate everything guys.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    lysine's Avatar 49311 BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by filesharer07 View Post
    Would someone be willing to send me their username and password in a PM so that I can see if that is the problem?
    good luck with that

why don't you wait until the weekend when there are open signups and make a new account.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    Ok, I have reformatted for the sake of demonoid and I have realized something. It gives me the error whenever I try to log in. Maybe there is something wrong with my login? Would someone be willing to send me their username and password in a PM so that I can see if that is the problem? I will try it and PM you back letting you know to change it if it is the one used. Please let me know ASAP. I appreciate everything guys.
    reformatted?

yo

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    lynx's Avatar .
    Why not try your username and password on someone else's machine?
    Political correctness is based on the principle that it's possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast