Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: My Cat

Poster
    One of my cats had to be put down last year due to a tumor, so you have my sympathy there crumbcat... I know what you went through.

I'm too lazy to have a dog, taking them for walks and all that. Plus, my 2 cats would eat it alive!

2. Lounge   -   #32
    Poster
    Originally posted by FuNkY CaPrIcOrN+10 May 2003 - 22:31--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (FuNkY CaPrIcOrN @ 10 May 2003 - 22:31)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--Curley@10 May 2003 - 15:46
    FC, purples a lovely colour... even summerlinda agrees. What colour are your curtains, brown?
    I like purple.....but has to be a dark purple. [/b][/quote]
    Well, you&#39;ve not denied the brown curtains part&#33;

3. Lounge   -   #33
    Sorry for you loss Crum Cat, Cats are like people, they have feelings, you can&#39;t throw a stick and say fetch, The cat will just sit there Thinking "You threw the stick you get it yourself".
    The idiosyncratic syntax of riddles interests me

4. Lounge   -   #34
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    Cat&#39;s actually see themselves as equal to humans, whereas dogs see themselves as inferior. That&#39;s one of the reasons cats can&#39;t be trained, they feel the relationship is mutual

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

5. Lounge   -   #35
    CrumbCat's Avatar Cachaça or Cachaça
    R.I.P Lauser.....
    Thanks summerlinda

....I&#39;m trying to think of a way to "get rid of him" and make it look like an accident....
    Proper Bo, I tell thee - you try it and I&#39;ll come over to your place one night and you&#39;ll know what it means to be clawed and scratched&#33;

One of my cats had to be put down last year due to a tumor, so you have my sympathy there crumbcat... I know what you went through.
    Thanks Curley, right back at ya&#39;

Sorry for you loss Crum Cat....
    I appreciate that CELEBS_ARE_US

Cats are like people, they have feelings, you can&#39;t throw a stick and say fetch, The cat will just sit there Thinking "You threw the stick you get it yourself".
    That&#39;s one of the reasons cats can&#39;t be trained, they feel the relationship is mutual
    Well, I know the above is not true:

My first cat (Krume) actually did fetch. I bought him a little white mouse, and when I threw it into the living room for the first time, he ran after it, picked it up, came trotting back to me and dropped it at my feet&#33;

I thought - &#39;what the.....&#39; so I threw it again - and he fetched it again&#33;

This became a nightly ritual for him an I. He would not tire of it, and the play would only stop when I stopped - he would be happy to go at it all night long if I was willing.

Here is his picture:

He was the Coolest of all my cats. I miss him along with Lauser.

Tchau&#33;

6. Lounge   -   #36
    Proper Bo's Avatar spmado BT Rep: +2
    that just shows you and the cat were playing together, it wasn&#39;t trained. The cat will have decided it liked that game and kept playing it

As long as I've got a face
    You've got a place to sit

7. Lounge   -   #37
    Sounds like you had good times with &#39;Lauser&#39; and &#39;Krume&#39; Crumb Cat,

8. Lounge   -   #38
    Sounds like you had good times with &#39;Lauser&#39; and &#39;Krume&#39; Crumb Cat
    Always &#33;&#33;&#33;

I&#39;m a BIG fan of the Cat.

I see a slight resemblance between Lu Lu and Krume......those are a couple of Cool Cats &#33; &#33;

Tchau&#33;

9. Lounge   -   #39
    Originally posted by CrumbCat@10 May 2003 - 22:49
    Sounds like you had good times with &#39;Lauser&#39; and &#39;Krume&#39; Crumb Cat
    Always &#33;&#33;&#33;

I&#39;m a BIG fan of the Cat.

I see a slight resemblance between Lu Lu and Krume......those are a couple of Cool Cats &#33; &#33;

Tchau&#33;
    There is a good likeness Crumb Cat, Lu Lu is 12 years old, and has no teeth, i chop up all lu lu&#39;s food as it can&#39;t chew.
    I use to go to sea, and lu lu was allways waiting for my return to check out the catch.
    Best food is crab meat.

10. Lounge   -   #40
    There is a good likeness Crumb Cat, Lu Lu is 12 years old, and has no teeth, i chop up all lu lu&#39;s food as it can&#39;t chew.
    I use to go to sea, and lu lu was allways waiting for my return to check out the catch.....
    They are faithful............nice to see you returning the Love to Lu Lu ......the both of you are lucky to have each other.

Tchau&#33;

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast