Thread: Trivium - Melkweg Concert

S!X's Avatar L33T Member BT Rep: +5
    For anyone whos interested...

http://www.fabchannel.com/trivium

2. Music   -   #2
    cpt_azad's Avatar Colonel
    I'm going to the concert on the 24th, I'm not even a fan. But considering that known bands come to vancouver every blue moon (the last good one being slayer+lamb of god) I have nothing to lose except 20 bucks. I have no clue when the next big concert is...hopefully stone sour.

Jeff Loomis: He's so good, he doesn't need to be dead to have a tribute.

3. Music   -   #3
    From watching this and the london astoria concert dvd that ive got, im sure the trivium concert is gonna be sick

4. Music   -   #4
    4play's Avatar knob jockey
    thanks they look pretty good live. im gonna check them out next time they tour

5. Music   -   #5
    LMAO, during "Rain" the lead got fucked or something, (don't know the guy who plays lead/solo) had to go back and switch it on himself and then you see a tech runby to see what's up, you know the tech is gonna get fired lol

6. Music   -   #6
    Quote Originally Posted by cpt_azad View Post
    LMAO, during "Rain" the lead got fucked or something, (don't know the guy who plays lead/solo) had to go back and switch it on himself and then you see a tech runby to see what's up, you know the tech is gonna get fired lol
    Thats corey (the dude with the long hair) who plays the lead guitar btw... they dont play rain

7. Music   -   #7
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post
    Thats corey (the dude with the long hair) who plays the lead guitar btw... they dont play rain
    Dude wtf you talking about, they do play rain dumbass, dont forward it, its right after the intro man. I know what the song is lol so dont try to tell me they don't play it.

8. Music   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkin Park View Post

Dude wtf you talking about, they do play rain dumbass, dont forward it, its right after the intro man. I know what the song is lol so dont try to tell me they don't play it.
    Ahh wtf, I got confused due to them naming it as "Drowned and torn asunder" .... fools Thought maybe they'd put as a seperate thing like all the other songs are listed.
    Last edited by S!X; 10-06-2006 at 07:33 PM.