Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Betafield 2.142 Demo coming this weekend!

With that said, does anyone know if the demo leaked yet? It's supposedly releasing on Thursday for people who already preordered, one day before everyone else.

2. Games   -   #2
    Smith's Avatar Since 1989.. BT Rep: +1
    Why do you care if you have a boycott BF2142 banner above?

3. Games   -   #3
    thank you so much

4. Games   -   #4
    With that said, does anyone know if the demo leaked yet?
    It's funny. Laugh.

I want a game that me and my buds can play for the weekend, even if the public beta was total shit. We still love BF2 and from what we can tell this is just an expensive mod. You don't have to pay the assholes at EA for a demo.

5. Games   -   #5
    If you knew anything, you would know that the demo is going to be released 24 after its released to the people who pre-ordered.

Just wait your turn.

6. Games   -   #6
    This is about the possibility of a demo leak, I made this thread a day early to let people know and to anticipate a torrent. now gtfo
    This week sees the release of the BF2142 Demo, through several channels and pre-order systems already in place.

The release schedule is as follows:

The Battlefield 2142 demo will be available to customers who have pre-ordered the Battlefield 2142: DICE Collector's Edition on Thursday, 5th October for 24 hours exclusively.

It will then be available on exclusive sites publicly from Friday, 6th October. E.G. The US site for this portion of the release is Gamespot.

The exclusivity period will end at 9AM CET, Saturday 7th October so please refrain from posting the demo until this time. We appreciate your co-operation in respecting the exclusivity arrangements.

I will send out messaging on Saturday as soon as I have the file and have placed it up for download.
    Last edited by striffy the snowman; 10-05-2006 at 01:45 AM.

7. Games   -   #7
    For someone so against EA, you sure are obsessed with playing 2142 asap.
    If there is a special key for the pre order demos, and you use it you will be banned.

8. Games   -   #8
    What are you some sort of internet asshole? You can perceive the attitude in the text of my post anyway you want.

Yeah I don't think you'll just get banned necessarily but they might have something like the betas where there's one key per computer. Then they also might not, this is why this thread is here.

9. Games   -   #9
    Cheese's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by striffy the snowman View Post
    What are you some sort of internet asshole? You can perceive the attitude in the text of my post anyway you want.
    Don't worry about him, his high pressure job at Staples makes him snappy and arrogant with us common folk.

10. Games   -   #10
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Smith View Post
    For someone so against EA, you sure are obsessed with playing 2142 asap.
    If there is a special key for the pre order demos, and you use it you will be banned.
    Damn Smiff, what the hell is your problem?
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast