YES. i was around 12 years old, I was lying in a bed and for some reason the lamp on the ceiling had an external cable which terminated with the light switch right above the bed. It wasnt working, it did not want to turn on, so me, in my infinite wisdom and high intelligence, decided to unscrew the light switch( it was a really old one, so you could unscrew it with hands). Following this, I touched with my index finger some metal plate inside the switch, and I felt the electricity like a wave inside my body, I felt it rising from my stomach upwards, and thankfuly, I disconnected my finger form the metal and sat up in my bed, my hand was in an involuntary fist. It was pretty scary, but it was not painful, just really startling and strange. At the time, I was living in a european country, so the voltage was 220, it could have killed me easily. I guess it was not my time.