Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: X-men 2 Centropy

I am hoping a more enlightned soul can help me out...I've managed to graple with Bittorrent and downloaded the SVDC version of X-men 2 ....but.....A :- my DVD player doesnt support SVDC B:- I have link from my PC to the TV and dont usually bother to burn VCD (which it will play) becuase I can play directly from the PC. C:- I cant work out how to extract the Mpeg from the file I have ..I seem to have a large number of 14MB files in 2 folders CD1 and CD2.
    I have tried usinf VCDGear but I cant get the Mpegs it creates to play.....Help Please

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    you need to use winrar to extract the bin/cues from all those 14meg rar files...

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    I've had a look at the *.rar files and used VCDGear to extract them...but still dont understand how to convert to MPeg or why the MPeg file VCDGear creates using the *.bin and *.cue files wont play.....my appolgies I'm sure I'm missing something here

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    Once again... you need to download WINRAR, and use it to get the bin/cue files out of the .rar archives... think of .rar files, like zip files... they are compressed inside each .rar archive... in those 40+ .rar files, is the bin and cue... you to open the file with winrar, the first numbered .rar file, then drag the bin/cue which shows up inside of it, out somewhere to a folder, then u can use vcdgear.. but not till u peice the bins/cues together, with winrar....

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Hi
    I used Daemon Tools Virtual drive to mount the bin and played them from there worked fine...
    I normal use Power DVD but I found my BSPlayer played them better” better light and sound was ok"

Hope that helps

SAS

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    1/2 Man, 1/2 Amazing
    sas... he still hasnt got the files out of the winrar archive... a step too soon to be mounting files...

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Poster
    hey schmiggy, is there anyway to make the x-men 2 movie taller, I'm trying to watch it on my tv and it looks good it is just really narrow, like extreme widescreen, is there anyway to make the black bars on top and bottom not as big, thanks in advance.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Right here we go....I've extracted the .bin and .cue files from the file xm2n2a.rar and tried to use Virtual Daemon ...it seemed to work giving me a drive with the 3 SVDC folders ..I tried to play the MPeg but Media player doesnt recognise it. I've also tried with VCDGear and I get 4 MPEGS of varying sizes none of which will play !!.

I should really go down the Pictures more often ;-)

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Poster
    I had the same problem until I downloaded the K-Lite codec pack and then the movie worked, I also used VCDgear to extract the mpeg.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Thanks to all

The codec was the last missing link !! Funnily enough I had downloaded the Klite codec pack a while ago to load onto my Laptop but obviuosly never installed it on the desktop !!

Up and going now though...U learn some thing ne everyday

Respec

Mat_e_23

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast