Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Time To Close The Doors

As jon said it's" having some hiccups right now," which sort makes the limiting of members a moot point.

But I dont belive a post qouta for accessing verefieds is a good idea for two main reasons.

Limiting them to users with x amount of posts limits the file spreading, it also limits new users who might have files to share from posting.

It encourages spamming, user x cant access verefieds so spams to get up to the level required, as if we dont have enough spam already.

2. Everything Related to the Board   -   #32
    Nightwolf's Avatar Old Guy
    Originally posted by Jon@8 May 2003 - 19:20
    I host this forum...Money is no problem...As the forum grows...Some issues will come up...

Jon
    Thank You, Jon. I meant no disrespect to you or anyone else here. It just gets a little frustrating sometimes.

3. Everything Related to the Board   -   #33
    Poster
    Originally posted by Jibbler+9 May 2003 - 02:39--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Jibbler @ 9 May 2003 - 02:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MagicNakor@8 May 2003 - 21:07
    my mind&#39;s not all here.
    I&#39;m usually stoned when I access these forums. Filesharing is like having Christmas everyday. [/b][/quote]
    That makes at least two of us

4. Everything Related to the Board   -   #34
    RPerry's Avatar Synergy BT Rep: Bad Rep
    I also agree its frustrating whats been happening with the forum, but lets not forget the favor Jon didfor us when it was needed. Give him the time he needs to fix the problems, he did say he was working on it

5. Everything Related to the Board   -   #35
    BANNED
    yes there has been heaps of problems with the forum latley and its getting worse&#33;&#33; but Jon is doing his best at the moment to fix all the problems and we should all have faith that he will.

I dont know what the problem is maybe there is too many accounts latley and its geting overloaded

As for banners they are a waste of bandwich

6. Everything Related to the Board   -   #36
    Originally posted by dawgas@9 May 2003 - 00:10
    banner ads (pop ups teh suck, make a option that "Do you wish to have pop ups?" or something)
    You&#39;re not fucking serious, are you? Popups suck ass. Banner ads are acceptable.

7. Everything Related to the Board   -   #37
    BANNED
    Im forever telling pop ups to piss off

8. Everything Related to the Board   -   #38
    Poster
    Simple solution... get a pop up stopper.

9. Everything Related to the Board   -   #39
    Poster
    I haven&#39;t recieved any error messages when trying to post messages, although there&#39;s a few occasions when the entire klite MySQL database just screws up and we get the error page. But other than that, I found no problems in posting/replying messages.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234