Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [ Reserved ]

Manker - yah.. I'll reserve his place (already got the pic in a Man City top if you remember but we'll use the cartoonised pics for this.. and yeah I'll save a place for JP if he wants to enter squarehead

The 11 places go to members of fst with their own child.. places reserved in order as requested in this thread .. if we get to a point where we havn't enough I'll open it up for ppl to enter their neices/nephews/ones they keep in the garage (good thinking Mr Poon)

2. Lounge   -   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Proper Bo View Post
    How does the fitbawl part wurk in all this btw?
    this is where I play god

I'll find a cartoon series based around football (e.g. Roy of the rovers / scorer type thing) and I'll present the results as a cartoon series but our own teams superimposed .. means the odds of Layla scoring a hatrick are pretty good but that's what happens when your dad is god.

3. Lounge   -   #13
    to all potential players.. use the http://www.dcs.st-and.ac.uk/%7Emorph/ picture changer thang and use the "El Greco" or "Botticelli" option, depending which produces the best result ... screenshot then post here

4. Lounge   -   #14
    quick example of what's needed to enter:

^FST team captain, Layla <3

I'm in a rush atm.. but play around with the different cartoony image change options.. changing the position of the green circles, the photo you use etc.. til you get one that looks good.. I might change the one I enter for Layla later on..

5. Lounge   -   #15
    quintuple posting FTW

6. Lounge   -   #16
    quintuplets > twins

7. Lounge   -   #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickson Poon View Post
    quintuplets > twins

8. Lounge   -   #18
    s'like 10 boobs .vs 4

9. Lounge   -   #19
    Quote Originally Posted by Dickson Poon View Post
    s'like 10 boobs .vs 4
    ok.. nice to meet you.. enjoy the summer

10. Lounge   -   #20
    JPaul's Avatar Fat Secret Agent
    I'm game for a bit of sam4 inspired fun.

What kind of age would you like mate or is it a mixed bag. I have like a brazillion phoaties of weans of all shapes and sizes.

As manker suggests I have unfeasibly productive loins and as such quite a squad to chose from. I'll take your suggestion and use squarehead as he has demonstrated his love of the game.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast